Worried that my lines are not getting darker **PICTURE**

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I found out i was pregnant on Tuesday after having some slight bloody discharge i decided to test (although i was overly excited thinking it was my period as i haven't had one since March)!!!

Anyway, got told it was implantation and got my BFP which i am over the moon about.

I have been using IC's and i dont think my lines are getting darker, am i being paranoid?? I did the first test on Tuesday and the last one this morning, surely it should be darker now????

I have also done a FRER and a CB Digi and it says 1-2 weeks.

What do you think?? Am i going mental xx

Attachments

• Progression.jpg
    Progression.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 95
It took about a week for my line on the IC to get darker.

I had a very clear and very quick positive on a FRER and also a CB Digital, but the ICs took another 5 days to give a dark line. Before that they were just like the ones you have posted.

I was using them tests and they just weren't getting any darker at all, even at like 17 dpo, they were still faint, but since then I've had a 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ on cb digitals, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, I think IC's aren't as a sensitive as they say.

Maybe your HCG levels haven't had time to increase enough to get the darker line? Don't test for a week or longer if possible and I am sure the line will be darker next time.

im going to do another digi next week and hopefuly it will say 2-3 weeks. Im just a bit paranoid i think after loosing the boys xx

Mine STILL aren't dark! LOL

They appeared instantly, but even now they still aren't dark and I'm 11 weeks preggo!

I've had two scans and have a healthy little bean floating around!

STOP stressing! :hugs:

Just adding I agree with other ladies replies - I really don't rate ICs
I'm 8+ wks pregnant and MC at 9wks in April (I fell pgnt 2wks after MC)
So I tested every day as totally paranoid ! ICs stayed quiet light unless I "dipped" the tests for 10secs First response gave better results and deffo recommend the cb digi First test at 12dpo said 1-2 weeks, I waited until 6 wks pgnt and got a 3+ weeks Put my mind at rest a little more anyway !!

Hth
Jo
X

ICs are pretty crappy, and if your wee isnt super concentrated they barely show a line at all! I dont care if they say 10mui, I reckon a FRER will pick up a pregnancy first and they are 30mui.

Sorry to hijack thread, but MB have I
Missed an announcement ???!!!

X

I never got dark ICs. I got my BFP at 15 DPO with a strong dark line on a FRER (as dark as the control) and did an IC with the same urine sample and got a faint line. I've never seen a dark one!

You're pregnant, so stop testing as it just causes worry :haha: Huge congrats! x

don't worry. The IC's it takes forever for them to get dark!!!! Even on the FRER tests these days, it took a while for mine to get dark. On FRER, it took until i was a day after my missed period for it to be dark dark. I was nervous as well, but it was fine. The IC's take a LONG time to get dark, so put them down and walk away from them for a few days. ;)

them tests r crapy but they doctors say aslongs you see a line then its possitive it doesnt matter if its dark or light xx

oh i have my 12 week scan on tuesday and i can not wait!! im just over excited only think i am scared of is getting my bloods taking im petraified of needles! and never had it done before :(
i had a 8 weeks scan due to a miss carrige in decemeber and my baby was wriggling around and heared heart beat just so excited to see my baby again! xx

I am sure everything is fine hun! This is why they say not to keep taking test because one day it may be light and the next dark... don't stress yourself out. Not good for the little one :) Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Okay, put the pee tests down! ... for now....

Last week I had convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant because my lines were getting fainter... I went to the doctor, she confirmed the pregnancy and I stopped peeing on sticks... Until a few days ago, when I just had to make sure I still was pregnant... and lo and behold, my lines are super dark now.

Don't put too much stock into the lines getting darker day to day. Some tests are more sensitive than others and you could drive yourself crazy (like I did) examining them

Thanks for all your replies. I know this pregnancy isnt going to be enjoyable after what happened at Christmas, but im trying to take the view that its out of my hands and what will be will be.

Im just going to take each day as its comes and hope i have a beautiful baby in February xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->