worried worried worried and looking for reassurance

We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow Min - wouldn't a time machine be handy right now?! xxx

A time machine would be fabulous right now darling!
How are you doing petal? nice weekend?

Nice weekend but have now come down with a stinking cold and paracetamol just isn't cutting it! It's August FFS! Couldn't sleep as have horrible heartburn too. I'm going to get out of work early and go and curl up on the sofa I think! DH has got the same thing so we'll be a pair of moaning minnies this evening!

How are you managing to take your mind off tomorrow hun? Or are you not managing?!

xxx

kinda semi- managing babe- Watching crap telly-surfing internet, well B and B. trying not to get too caught up on surfing about 7-8 week pregnancy!

Also really tired as I have some weird thing going on- sneezing and snotting but not really a cold. almost some sort of allergy I think :shrug: but I cant take anything for it- so suffering. I swear the strength of these sneezes- I fear I am doing some damage to babba.

I hear you about the cold babe :hugs: I hear that babba's giving heartburn to mamma's means they have alot of hair...apparently :)

Hope you get on your couch and chill soon.I am going to kill a few brain cells with more crap telly and stuffing my face :)

I heard that too - I hope that hair is just on its head!

Tomorrow you'll be able to look up all those 7/8 weeks pregnant sites - I'm sure!

xxx

Best of luck tomorrow!!! Thinking of you. :flower:

Thinking of you Min, darling. Terrified and excited for you xx

I am scared too! LOL- have weird tugging down pelvic area- which I attributed to uterus stretching- but just had a sharp pain in my hoo haa! How weird?? I am sure it's like my cervix. Did anyone else have this feeling?

Min I had that sharp shooting pain right up there (probably around the the same gestation as you come to think of it) Sort of takes your breath doesn't it? I can remember being worried but it must be normal as it happened to loads of women on here :thumbup: I'm fine thankyou Min, what time is your scan? I'll be checking in as regularly as possible x

Thanks for that KimmyB! I have not had it again since last night. Just heading out now ladies.
Just want to say- whatever happens- Thank you so much for all your support girls. I would be lost without you all :hugs:

Will post as soon as I know something.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,
Just to let you know all is fine. babba is measureing 7w3d and had a nice HB. The nurse didnt measure the rate :(

Have to get booked in with my GP and wait for Antenatal now.

Thanks ladies for thinking of me and for all your support. I am shocked still and really can not believe it atm.

Minimin...

Yessssss!!! aw fantastic news, well done little minimin, we knew you could do it :wohoo:

Minimin is making a minnie me! I am so still in shock and can hardly believe it Kimmy. Wonder when it is going to sink in.

It'll suddenly seem real when you're wheeled into delivery!! I know that even when I was 30 weeks with Evie I was still in denial about the whole giving birth thing! The swollen belly must have been wind.
xxx

Perdita- your making me chuckle. I can see myself being in denial like that. It is so unreal atm.

How are you doing chika?

So glad that all was well at the scan - I told you it was probably just a little early last time :)

Sounds as if you should be about exactly the same time as me as by my dates I think I am 7wk 3 days too :happydance:

That's fantastic Min - congratulations! I knew it would be ok. Now a ticker perhaps?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->