Worried!

sarahjc160978

Reaction score
Hi ya, I am new here and seeking advice My name is Sarah I am 30 and just found out last week I am pregant with my second child I am roughly 5-6 weeks. Its been 12 years since I have done this and grown more worried with age.
I have had tender boobs and felt sick and had period pains which I know are quite normal in preganacy but tonight when I went to the toilet i noticed my underwear was quite wet I could not tell if it was coloured or not but on wiping there is no signs of colour. There is no signs of fowl smells I am just soooo scared I really wants this baby but dread everytime I go to the toilet. Is this leaking normal?

Hope you can ease my worry some how, Many Thanks all

Love Sarah xxx

from reading other posts on here it seems that it is very normal to have excessive amounts of discharge as long as its not blood!
Congrats on the pregnancy!!

I have nasty cottage cheese like discharge - a lot of it! I rang my doctor and he said it was normal, it's my vaginal walls softening up to prepare for the child birth. It happens early on in pregnancies so don't worry hun! ;)

it will be discharge the reson why you get lots on the begging of pregnacy it build up your mucus plug and also because of the increased blood flow to that area .. dont worry as long it not smelly or itchy or and nasty colour yellow, green, pink, or red .. there nothing really to worry about x

conrgatulations with the baby x

Congratulations - all your symptoms sound perfectly normal.

Welcome to BnB! x

Hi ya, I am new here and seeking advice My name is Sarah I am 30 and just found out last week I am pregant with my second child I am roughly 5-6 weeks. Its been 12 years since I have done this and grown more worried with age.
I have had tender boobs and felt sick and had period pains which I know are quite normal in preganacy but tonight when I went to the toilet i noticed my underwear was quite wet I could not tell if it was coloured or not but on wiping there is no signs of colour. There is no signs of fowl smells I am just soooo scared I really wants this baby but dread everytime I go to the toilet. Is this leaking normal?

Hope you can ease my worry some how, Many Thanks all

Love Sarah xxx

I was in much the same situation as you hun. We found out 4 weeks ago that we're pg and I have a daughter from a previous relationship who will be 17 this year! Talk about terrifying!
You kinda forget all the little symptoms really. You remember the morning sickness and tender boobies but when it comes to the cramps, discharge etc, it makes you feel that it's not normal! This is what's so great about B n B :D

Congratulations on your :bfp: and if you're worried about anything feel free to PM me as I know exactly what you're going thru after such a big gap :hugs:

Welcome to the joys of pregnancy discharge - everytime you feel it you'll worry, but try not to becasue it's perfectly normal!!

Congratulations and Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->