worried

KellyLouise91

Reaction score
I have an anterior placenta and now and again I do feel her moving a few times a day yesterday and last night was the most she ever moved now ive not felt her this morning and im panicking also I have a pressure pain type feeling at the bottom of my stomach and my belly doesn't feel as hard as it usually does :s

I have anterior placenta and at 18 weeks not even positive ive actually felt baby move at all. Getting lower abdominal pains like period cramps and almost as if if been hit between my legs (you know when you've fallen funny and hit ur lady bits and pubic bone) been told its all normal with the position of the placenta and a very low down baby x

Thankyou she is low as I feel like shes inbetween my legs when I walk altho thats not possible yet lol I just really worry had a molar pregnancy in 2010 so I guess every twinge or nothin at all gets me panicked :( thankyou for commenting x

Wouldnt worry too much hun...as you know i have anterior placenta...baby had very active day yesterday, but day before barely felt her at all. just depends on where baby is lying etc. I always get doppler out if im too worried then she usually starts kicking away.

Thanks hun tried to have a listen she was right under my belly and could hear her faintly over the stupid noisey placenta lol but I can feel wriggly movement now she must of been having a sleep was so busy yesterday I didnt stop lol so now I feel mean as if ive woke her up least I have a bit of peace of mind x

I ordered a Doppler today hopefully comes next week sometime

Im the same...my midwife got me paniced and sent me in to be monitored..when i got there the midwives were not concerned at all and said they dont even check for movement until 26 weeks and reassured me loads, it all depends where baby has managed to wriggle too....x

Thank you all :) and naria angel sounds doppler is fab ive got one came in 2-3 days x

I have an anterior placenta and my baby had a very active day on Saturday then was very quiet until yesterday (Thursday). I wouldn't worry x

Thank you all :) and naria angel sounds doppler is fab ive got one came in 2-3 days x

Yea it had good reviews and was cheap. I got it off amazon and although it says 8th for delivery they are usually really quick

I have an anterior placenta again - I haven't even really felt anything yet.

this happened to me last time I. I think I started to really feel kicks at 24 weeks so sometime for me yet.

My Doppler reassures me! x

Awww thankyou Essex mummy 1 I can feel her now and then but my oh cant and Its upsetting him because I can feel her although he talks to her and listens to her on the doppler and she goes mad when she hears him its so cute I think that's why hes upset not feeling her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->