Ooo can I just jump in with one?

Lea-a.
Pronounced "Lee-a-dash-a"

Am I the only one who thought "WHAT o_O"

Haha I looked at this and was like what is wrong with my name lol
THen I saw that it was Lee-a-dash-a
:haha:

Mine is pronounced Lee-a

My sisters name is Fifi and my name is Porsche! Dont really know what my mum was thinking :s lol but I do like my name now. Worst names I've heard are Martha and benedict :/ no offence to anyone, but I personally really dislike them! X also there's a couple of celeb kids called Diva Muffin, Moonunit and Moxie CrimeFighter - wtf?! X

Jude
Atticus
Asher
Greyer
Teo
Micah
Sullivan

Just saw these in this order and I don't like ANY of them!!!! Seriously, no offense! Just saying... My daughters name has been on this thread, but I love it! So obviously everyone has their own opinions, and one may love a name and another may hate it.

Jude
Atticus
Asher
Greyer
Teo
Micah
Sullivan

Just saw these in this order and I don't like ANY of them!!!! Seriously, no offense! Just saying... My daughters name has been on this thread, but I love it! So obviously everyone has their own opinions, and one may love a name and another may hate it.

Haha none taken :)

My brother was going to name his baby Spike if it was a boy. Thankfully a little girl was born instead!.

Jude
Atticus
Asher
Greyer
Teo
Micah
Sullivan

Haha none taken :)

I do love your girl name though :flower:

Two sisters that come tan at my work are named Tuesday & Angel :dohh:

Jude
Atticus
Asher
Greyer
Teo
Micah
Sullivan

I love Jude, but maybe thats just because i love Jude Law :blush: oh and the Beatles song Hey Jude!

When i first found out i was pregnant, i basically was certain on the name Maddison (I know you spell your LO's with 1 D though.) Anyway, i pretty much told OH to shove all his name ideas, and that she was going to be called Maddison Amelia. 15 weeks later our girl is going to be called Aoife Marya Noelle :blush: Still a huge Maddison fan though :flower:

i hate nedish/chavy names
i love old names
i love lydia
and i love emmett

oh and i love your little boy's name vinteenage.

I loved Emmett, too. If im honest, i'd never heard it before the Twilight books. But i read the books way before they became popular. Now i dont think i could ever name my child any name from that book. Besides, i have a really common accent, so i dont pronounce the T's at the end, and i hate the way it sounds when i say it. :shrug:

I love Jude and Atticus (but wouldn't want to have a Phineas and an Atticus, a little too rhymeing!

haha yeah Phineas and Atticus might be a bit close :) my next LO though will definitely be Judas (Jude) Wyatt Christopher.

haha yeah Phineas and Atticus might be a bit close :) my next LO though will definitely be Judas (Jude) Wyatt Christopher.

Make sure you put your order in for a boy then ;)

ETA: Is there a reason you're giving your children 2 middle names?

Jamie Oliver's son... Buddy Bear :shock: Just no.

Alasdair was the only other name really in the running for Finn. I'd trying to get OH to like Desmond though. Oh and Cedric, I loveee Cedric.

Wait Sarah don't you remember? you need to put a call out to the stork for your flavor of baby :winkwink: haha yeah there is a method to the naming madness, Ruby is named after the Rolling Stones song and has another song name for her first middle name and her Godmothers name as her second. Our next LO (once I get a call in to that stork) will be Jude for the Beatles song Hey Jude, Wyatt for another song and Christopher for both kids Godfather :) although since we're having a non-denominational naming ceremony instead of a christening they're not technically godparents.

Wait Sarah don't you remember? you need to put a call out to the stork for your flavor of baby :winkwink: haha yeah there is a method to the naming madness, Ruby is named after the Rolling Stones song and has another song name for her first middle name and her Godmothers name as her second. Our next LO (once I get a call in to that stork) will be Jude for the Beatles song Hey Jude, Wyatt for another song and Christopher for both kids Godfather :) although since we're having a non-denominational naming ceremony instead of a christening they're not technically godparents.

Aw, thats so cool!
So lovely that you've put so much thought into your names! :flower:
Damn, i didnt ring the stork! :dohh: i'll ring and ask for just one next time :haha:

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Places/Countries etc. Paris, London, Santa Monica, Brooklyn, Rome(o), Dakota
Tallulah
Stella, Mercedes, McKenzie, Kenzie - Really chavvy names.

How Katie Price thought of Princess Tiami, I have no idea.

Aw, thats so cool!
So lovely that you've put so much thought into your names! :flower:
Damn, i didnt ring the stork! :dohh: i'll ring and ask for just one next time :haha:

Thanks :) I love both of your names especially Ledger, so cute!

Destiny, Mae/Mai/May.
Places/Countries etc. Paris, London, Santa Monica, Brooklyn, Rome(o), Dakota
Tallulah
Stella, Mercedes, McKenzie, Kenzie - Really chavvy names.

How Katie Price thought of Princess Tiami, I have no idea.

Aww I love Stella and Tallulah haha but I agree with you on the rest :) I hate Mckenzie/Makenzie/Mackenzie too oh and Mckayla/Makayla, like are all these parents calling their child Mykenzie after some love of Scotland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->