Worst baby names you've heard

Abbigail I think Rylee is a pretty name. My little cousins name is Riley and it's not common around here so I think I've always loved it. So does he. There's a girl named Tessa on here who named her daughter Riley also. I'm not sure how she spelt it, but I think it's pretty...
I however hate the names that sound like old man an old lady names. LOL.

I know they're really big and no offense to anyone that likes but me and oh don't like all the names that end "aiden" regardless of the spelling or what it begins with, we just don't like them I guess, don't really like ghetto names or after places/cars :flower:

I think we all agree on not liking ghetto names haha...shaneiqua and mckenzie are my worst.
Really don't like Kyle either!

I think im way to picky just Thought of some other names i dislike

Mario, Layton, Ferris, Carson, Walter, Mavis, Crystal, Cayenne, Landon

Also dont like names which have become really popular, Finley (although i do like that one tbh but couldnt name it my child as its way to common), Jayden, Isabella, Riley, Hayden , Olivia,

And also dont like names which are really surnames , Taylor, Harris, Cameron, Mckenna/Mckenzie, Jackson, Addison, Bentley, Piper, Dixon etc xx

There is lots of names i do like tho :haha:.. xx

pretty much all these as well lol no wonder it takes us forever to find names we like :haha:

Abbigail I think Rylee is a pretty name. My little cousins name is Riley and it's not common around here so I think I've always loved it. So does he. There's a girl named Tessa on here who named her daughter Riley also. I'm not sure how she spelt it, but I think it's pretty...

Lol, well thanks :) I never see or hear it around here either, although I was watching Americas got talent yesterday and this BIG girl named Riley was a sword swallower ehhh :shrug: I was like okkk changing the channel, she looked more like a Berta or Olga...
More names I hate ^ :haha: no offense to anyone..

Lol, well thanks :) I never see or hear it around here either, although I was watching Americas got talent yesterday and this BIG girl named Riley was a sword swallower ehhh :shrug: I was like okkk changing the channel, she looked more like a Berta or Olga...

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure it'd be bordering child abuse to call your baby Olga!
"Awwwhhh look at little baby Olga!" just doesn't have a ring to it does it? :haha: xxx

Hahaha I had a best friend who's moms name was Olga and it always bothered me.
I also can't stand Sylvia :nope: we had a neighbor named Sylvia and she was a sweetheart but that name just sounds slightly, eh idk, not cute? To me...

LOL. I live in the UK and work in a nursery and there is about 4 or 5 little boys called Riley that attend xx

I know what you mean by cute, Skye :coffee:

I'm like that about Roxanne. My friends are like "Awh, Roxanne is so cute, and you can call her Roxi for short!"
And I was like no, Roxi is a dogs name to me :shrug: I don't find it sweet or cute at all. :nope:

I'm really picky though, most people love that name :shrug:

I'm like that about Roxanne. My friends are like "Awh, Roxanne is so cute, and you can call her Roxi for short!"
And I was like no, Roxi is a dogs name to me :shrug: I don't find it sweet or cute at all. :nope:

I used to have a dog called Roxy lol xx

I love Sylvia, but do dislike Roxanne/Roxi. Roxi reminds me too much of the musical Chicago, aka slut.

what about sly stallone calling his son Sage Moonblood ? are we in a video game ?
or even Jermajesty , jermaine jacksons child
maybe Moon Unit and Diva Thin Muffin thats plain silly

I think we all agree on not liking ghetto names haha...shaneiqua and mckenzie are my worst.
Really don't like Kyle either!

lol thats my cousins name. and i know this girl her name is shaquanda :dohh:

Can I ask what people think of Scarlett?

I like it though I know many who consider it a stripper name. There arent really any good nicknames though as the "scar" part is awfully unattractive.

I find it amazing, how everyone has such different opinions on names,, and everyone likes different names, and what may suit one person doesnt suit another! xx

Can I ask what people think of Scarlett?

In theory, I like this name. But where I live, its a slang word for being embarrassed. Example: "I just slipped and fell on the pavement. I'm scarlett!"
So event though I do like it, I could never use it for that reason.
It's really cute though. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->