Worst baby names you've heard

I love the name Scarlett<3 it's another name that isn't common around here so the one person I know Thats named that has always made me like it. :haha:
ugh Roxanne is not a good name go me either.. My cats name was Roxanne!!! LOL. And there's a little girl named Roxy I just have always thought of it as a clothing name :dohh:

I agree with Kiansmummy I love how everyone has such different name choices!! Lol

two famous people Paula Yates & Bob Geldof named their daughters fifi-trixibelle geldof, little pixie geldof, and last but not least Peaches Honeyblossom geldof! i was like :saywhat:

HAHA paula and bob lived in my home town in Faversham Kent in UK. Their girls were lovely but yes very strange names!! Paula died about 10 years ago - drugs overdose!!! They were then raised by Bob... xx

No offense to anyone but i dont like any of the aiden, jayden, etc. i dont know i think its because everyone is naming their kids one of those!

I agree can't stand Aiden it's way too popular and sounds like someone from a 90s boy band.

:haha: My parents thought the name Lucia and Max were ridiculous so they wouldn't react well to some of the names on here! They are so traditional with names :haha:

Those names have been popular since like the 1920s :wacko: Your parents are weirddd

Regarding Twilight names, I'm pissed some good names are all Twilight associated! I love Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Emmett and Jasper. Unusable for right now...

I also like Esme or Isla for a future daughter. :)

I actually like London or Cassidy for a girl :blush: Our choices for future babies, though, are Isaiah Ari and Alana Grace

:haha: My parents thought the name Lucia and Max were ridiculous so they wouldn't react well to some of the names on here! They are so traditional with names :haha:

Those names have been popular since like the 1920s :wacko: Your parents are weirddd

Yeah my dad started barking when I said Max :haha: He can be such an ass!

Every time I go home I get a lecture on how awful Willow was after mentioning it once. Was the ONLY name we liked for a girl too but it isn't the same now.

DH & I had considered the name Willow... :blush:

:rofl:

I wasn't saying I don't like it, I love it! Just my parents have made such a huge fuss that it has put me off it. Pfft, I'd like to hear them suggest something better which we can all agree on AND which isn't too popular. Naming is impossible.

If I have a daughter I will name her Cara, I plan to use irish names for all of my children..

Can someone tell me how to pronounce Neveah, I'd never heard of it until I seen this thread :lol:

I don't like when people make random, awful names up.. Also how could we forget Kaite Prices daughter Princess Tiaami...

If I have a daughter I will name her Cara, I plan to use irish names for all of my children..

Can someone tell me how to pronounce Neveah, I'd never heard of it until I seen this thread :lol:

I don't like when people make random, awful names up.. Also how could we forget Kaite Prices daughter Princess Tiaami...

It's basically Niamh-uh. I love Niamh but it's so close to Nevaeh which is just common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->