Worst baby names you've heard

:rofl: Hey football headdddd

Whoooo loves orange soda?? :lol: Another old fav x

I loved hey Arnold too :rofl:

Helga was hilarious :haha:

Hmm who loves orange soda!? I don't know that one. Hahaha helga was a biotch!! LOL

I met someone named Galaxy -- he said his mom gave him a "normal" middle name, just incase.. :haha:

I definitely remember Keenan and Kel!! LOL and the amanda bynes show :rofl: I used to think she was my cousin because my cousin Amanda and her look like they could be twins :haha:

Shannon, my sister named my nephew Austin. I tried talking her out of it, but she was absolutely in love with it! meh. Love him, still don't like the name. And to top it off, they gave him his father's middle name. Marsh. I shit you not. His name is Austin Marsh.
:coffee:

I dated an Austin Marsh :shock:
Marsh was his last name but :shock:

Shannon, my sister named my nephew Austin. I tried talking her out of it, but she was absolutely in love with it! meh. Love him, still don't like the name. And to top it off, they gave him his father's middle name. Marsh. I shit you not. His name is Austin Marsh.
:coffee:

I dated an Austin Marsh :shock:
Marsh was his last name but :shock:

Creepy!!! :haha: :shock:

Keenan & Kel always make me think of

Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?

Hahahaha ^^

I loved Nickelodeon, the Amanda show was so funny.. What was the name of her stalker again?

Hahahaha ^^

I loved Nickelodeon, the Amanda show was so funny.. What was the name of her stalker again?

Her name was Penelope Taint, please :haha: That show was the greatest :rofl:

:rofl: idk what happened to those shows but
they were the good shows!! Now they're full of stupid shows!

I know! The Amanda Show is waaay funnier than iCarly and Zoe 101 :nope:

:rofl:

Hell yeah!! :) the Amanda show and keenan and kel were seriously some of the best "real" shows (not animated) ever!!

Sorry to those who have the names, please no offence

Shannon, Ieuan, Codie, Sacha, Roxy, Ivy, Angharad, Shakia, Dean, Russell (my OH's name) Janine, Nikitta and many more lol

Haha that's so funny that you put your OH's name :rofl:

I pretty much just hate old lady names for babies!!! Some names that are popular in the UK I had never even heard of before coming on here! So sometimes when I see those I'm like what??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->