Worst baby names you've heard

Oh I love Margaret as long as it's spelled correctly! I have cousin named it, she goes by Maggie.

AROluvsJMP, I'm shocked you're going with Leighton when you like so many more classic names!

Melissa..Im quite glad your Melissa and not Merlynn!

My mom's cousin has children Merlin (boy) and Maude. Maude's middle name is Prune.

They're in Switzerland, but I don't believe that makes Maude Prune any better.

Prune is really popular with rich Parisians apparently. It means plum which is getting more popular as a name here.

yeah haha i love classic names but i also like names that aren't used a lot! We both fell in love with leighton and its been that forever until i saw lydia and then i changed it but then i couldn't see myself naming her anything else... but everyone thinks i am having a boy so probably wont even get to use it until we actually have a girl!

Aw I love Lydia!

Just mentioning since Leighton is technically a boy's name.

Love, love, love, love your boys name though!

Thank you! yeah so do i :) i cant wait to find out what we are having!

I know, i am getting nervous lol! did you want a boy or a girl?

I originally wanted a girl as that's all that's in my family so a boy was a little intimidating and foreign!

I'm thrilled though with Finn. Wouldn't change it for the world. :cloud9:

yeah i am just scared that at the scan if its a boy im gonna be sad and i know its not true but i just am scared lol

I really really dont like the name margaret,it reminds me of a middle ages woman in a cafe . . . my auntys called margaret also haha.

Thankyou for liking the name lydia girls! lol ;)

I dont know if oscars been in here but everyone hated it when i was pregnant and tried so hard to convince me of something else haha!

I love Oscar, Lydia! There's another girl on here who has an Oscar, too.

I don't like the aydens, Jayden, Kayden, Brayden, any random letter with ayden added on the end. I don't like ane's either, Wayne, Zane, Kane etc.
Any car names - mercedes or alcohol names - Chardonnay, Alize, Tia Maria..
Or ghetto names - Harlemeshia, Shaniquianequa etc.

I like old fashioned names :)

I heard a mother calling a little girl Britannica yesterday (I'm assuming) after the dictionary

I just dislike anything 'modern' or spelled funny tbh, or anything too common.

I used to work in a care home, so most of my names are from the old ladies there :cloud9:

I'm kinda screwed if I'm having a boy, haven't even thought of any boy names :dohh:

I just dislike anything 'modern' or spelled funny tbh, or anything too common.

I used to work in a care home, so most of my names are from the old ladies there :cloud9:

I'm kinda screwed if I'm having a boy, haven't even thought of any boy names :dohh:

Oh now Im curious! What names are you thinking of for your little one?

i hate nedish/chavy names
i love old names
i love lydia
and i love emmett

oh and i love your little boy's name vinteenage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->