Worst baby names you've heard

I cant stand Aiden as a babies name anymore, not because its a bad name but because i've seen SO many people who've picked it. I'm also really picky when it comes to throwing in odd letters to a name but that said I dislike common names in general. My full name is Desarae which is pretty uncommon where i live atleast, specially said the way mine is said (most people say Des-i-ree) but my nickname is Desi which can sound slightly similar to Jessi which would often make my head turn so I couldnt image having a name like, just pulling on from a hat, but say Sarah because i'd be constantly distracted in a crowd. :haha:
so yes, in summary lol, i like uncommon names for babies.

edit: OH, Amber, i cant stand that name, seems like all the girls i've ever met with than name are weirdo hippie girls or whores o_O

Woohoo not seen Alfie on here! Although I fully expected it :haha:

I have no names I really hate but a child at nursery is called Raymond. He is 2. What were they thinking lol!!

Woohoo not seen Alfie on here! Although I fully expected it :haha:

I have no names I really hate but a child at nursery is called Raymond. He is 2. What were they thinking lol!!

Haha the only Raymond I know is like 40! That isn't a baby name!

My girls have old lady names, so I wasn't really expecting anyone here to even have heard of them :haha:
I thought I might have seen Evelyn somewhere, but so far so good :D

My least favorite is definitely Neveah... just why? oh and Amber or anything with a Y or a K where it should be an I or a C (like Courtney/Kourtney) or anything made up (Brooklee or Briannica) so yeah I hate a lot of names haha.

Of course I say these in no offence to anyone but:

My mom nanny's a boy named Truman which sounds like an old man to me.. but my mom calls him True.

I was watching 16 and Pregnant and one of the girls friends name was Pooh!

Melissa..Im quite glad your Melissa and not Merlynn!

My mom's cousin has children Merlin (boy) and Maude. Maude's middle name is Prune.

They're in Switzerland, but I don't believe that makes Maude Prune any better.

My girls have old lady names, so I wasn't really expecting anyone here to even have heard of them :haha:
I thought I might have seen Evelyn somewhere, but so far so good :D

I know Elena and Evelyn are 'classic' names. And usually 'classic' means old. But i freaking love them for younger girls! I think they're so pretty and feminine! And i dont know any old ladies with those names or anywhere similar.

there is a little boy at Amys creche called Egor..... poor kid, i mean how could you. lol
there are a number of dodgy names over here, all of which escape me at the moment..... lol

how do you pronounce Phineas?

there is a little boy at Amys creche called Egor..... poor kid, i mean how could you. lol
there are a number of dodgy names over here, all of which escape me at the moment..... lol

how do you pronounce Phineas?

It's Finn-ee-uss. In my accent, anyway. Sorry to answer your question for you, Daphne :flow: I dont know if that seemed rude.

Some names escape me, too. In October last year i started some part-time work in a nursery, and there was a little girl called Betty there. At first i was like, oh lord, why give your child such an old ladies name? But 2 months later.. I freaking love the name Betty!

No problem Sarah!

OH and I say 'FIN-ee-us'. Some relatives say 'FIN-ay-us'.

I hate names like Margerette and bethanny..just old fashioned names arent my kinda thing..

I hate names like Margerette and bethanny..just old fashioned names arent my kinda thing..

But butchered versions are? What's wrong with Margaret and Bethany?

(Honest question, I don't get this alternate spelling trend.)

Melissa..Im quite glad your Melissa and not Merlynn!

My mom's cousin has children Merlin (boy) and Maude. Maude's middle name is Prune.

They're in Switzerland, but I don't believe that makes Maude Prune any better.

Maude Prune. :rofl:

Just realized I misread her post. I thought she said "I love names like...".

Ha.

Oh well. Margerette and Bethanny are still awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->