Worst Day EVER!!!

sheilarae07

Reaction score
:sad1::cry::sad1::sad1: UGH!! Today is not a good day for me. Earlier I got af like cramps. There is a lot of pressure and fullness in my uterus, so I am pretty sure :witch: is coming. So needless to say I have been down in the dumps all day, then I get home and a girl I know from high school just announced she's pregnant and doesn't know who the dad is!!! WTF! My husband keeps saying that God has a plan and it will happen. I understand that and I am trying to believe it but OMG!!!! You cannot tell me God wants someone to sleep around, get pregnant by one of numerous guys, and then be a single mom! I really want to cry.... I want to be a mom :cry:

awww hun... The fullness in the uterus and pressure doesn't necessarily mean that you're out. It could very well mean that you're pregnant :) When are you due to test?

I feel ya girl! It seems like the girls getting pregnant these days are those who are totally unprepared for parenthood!

Well I am usually on a 28 day cycle, which put af due on Friday, However, I didn't ovulate until Sunday. So anywhere over the weekend. Last month, I ovulated on Sunday and got my period 12 days later (Friday). I hate throwing pity parties for myself but I need one.

Seems unfair huh? It sucks. Totally sucks. But there is a reason, and He has the most beautiful baby waiting to be ready for you...so amazing that He isnt just done yet making him/her the most perfect person for you. He knows how much you want to be a mom..and He knows how much your baby wants you to be their mom.
Prayers your way...:flower:

Seems unfair huh? It sucks. Totally sucks. But there is a reason, and He has the most beautiful baby waiting to be ready for you...so amazing that He isnt just done yet making him/her the most perfect person for you. He knows how much you want to be a mom..and He knows how much your baby wants you to be their mom.

Aw thanks... That's sweet

So I have 2 FRERs waiting, should I try one in the morning and get some tension out of the way?

That seriously made me tear up! I will have to think about this every time I get disappointed when AF shows up!! Thank you for that!!

I'm sort of offended by this statement. I got pregnant and wasn't sure who the father was and I wasn't just sleeping around either. I was in my early 20's and thought I was invisible. Sometimes we have to learn things the hard way. Although I am a single mother, my daughter has nothing less than the best and I will always work twice as hard to give her what she deserves.
God does have a plan and He also knows the desires of our heart!! Stay positive and know that everything will work out! :) FX for you and sending tons of baby dust your way! Don't count yourself out this month just yet, AF isn't here yet!

That is so true. I will think about that everytime I get down.

I even get upset walking around the town as there is so many pregnant women or new babies and I so badly want one!!!!!!:cry:

I know what you mean about the AF cramps and pressure low down. My AF is due tomorrow so I'm getting kinda worried that she's gonna show up! It sucks to have to wait so long doesn't it!

Your time will come though and when it does you will have a beautiful bub just for you. If you keep the positive thinking up, it will help you with the wait! :)

Baby dust your way :dust:

xx

You're not alone! I'm pretty sure the witch is headed my way too. I am experiencing cramps a couple of days earlier than usual. GRR

Oh, btw.. I have been going over in my head the new things I am gonna try next cycle. Cramps are coming pretty frequently so my hopes are falling.. The only thing keeping me going is next cycle! I'm going to OPK this time to make absolutely sure I get it right! lol.. even those doing all they can do. Keep positive. Our day will come! :)

I know when I was pregnant last time I had AF severity cramps days before AF was due which made me keep checking my panties. Even after she was due I had the same thing, the cramping. Cramping in early pregnancy is completely normal. So please ladies, don't give up hope. Prepare for the worst, yes, but hope for the best and you never know.

Well I tested... :bfn: :cry: ... I just don't understand why I can't get pregnant . Also, I used the new FRER and it says that the screen will have pink dye go across it, well mine had grey dye, is that normal? The ONE line was pink though. I am only 11 dpo, so I guess there is still a slim .0001% chance of pregnancy but I am counting myself out this month.

:sad1::cry::sad1::sad1: UGH!! Today is not a good day for me. Earlier I got af like cramps. There is a lot of pressure and fullness in my uterus, so I am pretty sure :witch: is coming. So needless to say I have been down in the dumps all day, then I get home and a girl I know from high school just announced she's pregnant and doesn't know who the dad is!!! WTF! My husband keeps saying that God has a plan and it will happen. I understand that and I am trying to believe it but OMG!!!! You cannot tell me God wants someone to sleep around, get pregnant by one of numerous guys, and then be a single mom! I really want to cry.... I want to be a mom :cry:

Hun i have had this today and have been in bed feeling like crap all day with a headache from hell to go with it and all i have had is ewcm, i feel better now but this bloody headache has been with me for 3 days and urghhhhh...
Look hun i know how you feel but you have to try and put that kid at the back of your mind You are the important one you have to stay calm you too are like to be pregnant as this strange pressure type feeling i have had and i was hoping that it would be good news so come on im with you on this one.
Fxd for you hun , you are not out that period is not going to show !!!

you did that test too early come on you ahve a few more days to go yet xx :hugs:

Sheila! Testing way too early! :) Chin up! It's so nervewracking isn't it?

My Bff just got done telling me she had cramps like her period was coming too..She's 39 weeks Prego! I'm not giving up yet. She also got a couple of BFN's after her period was already due! At the end of that week, she finally got her BFP. Fx'd for all of us!!

Inkd-- I have had awful headaches the last few days too! Headaches are pretty rare for me. Wish they'd go away, and also hoping I'm not reading too much into it.

I know I know.. but in my head this morning I was thinking... Test, get a positive and be happy for an extra day... WRONG!!! I'm not testing again until Monday. My period is either due Friday or Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->