Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

There's supposed to be a cross for positive. There's a hint of a cross but I always get that with blue dyes, I really don't know why I bother buying them lol X

I don't know what that test was about yesterday, a dodgy one I think but my AF came today, so I'm out.

I think I'm out too. Today frer....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 47
Is the line there in real life cos i swear i see something x

Yes there is a faint 'something'. I can't tell if there is any colour to it though. I'd also expect it to be darker by now, I'm 9dpo :( so I think I'm out! X

Yeah but with the tests I've been having I would've expected the lines to be darker by now if it was going to be positive. Took an ic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 41
If you are 9dpo you must have started testing at 1dpo :shock: so any lines you might have had up until this point would have been evaps? Fingers crossed you get a bfp in the next few days. I'm sorry I don't see any lines on today's tests :hugs:

Yeah I took the first test at 1dpo. They were new tests and I want to see what a negative looked like. Only it looked more like a positive lol hence why I started this thread. All the 'lines' I've had have came up within the first 30seconds. I don't track ovulation so I did wonder if I had ovulated early but said 'lines' have never got any darker so I think my estimated ovulation date is probably right and I just buy dodgy tests lol x

Theres deffo lines on those. My lines at 9dpo were so faint, there's a thread in here showing my progression xx

Thanx :) glad someone else's sees the lines and I've not went totally crazy! I really don't know what to think. Going to stick to ic's for a few days and if I'm still getting lines then I'll take another frer on Sunday or Monday. By which point is expect that to be loads darker x

I don't see anything at all except on maybe the last 2 tests you posted. That frer seems like it's a start! Good luck xx

I see def lines on the 2nd frer pic and ic. Didnt realise tho u were only 9dpo. Im unsure now as to what previous tests were as they couldnt possibly be positive as 2 3 or 4dpo.
You mush have dates wrong as i have seen lines and ive seen enough of my own bfn to know a line from stark white xx

I know! None of it makes any sense. I honestly thought the first test was just bad tests, but then I kept getting faint lines. But I've been having super faint lines for a week now and I'm not seeing any improvement. I'm now wondering if I just always have a low level of hcg in my system lol X

I see a line on the latest test! If you get them again definitely take another frer in a few days, everything crossed for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->