Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

Thanx everyone :) I'm not holding out much hope, I think my body/tests are just dodgy! Lol. I'm going to try and hold out and take the frer on Monday, not ready for the disappointment yet �� X

You cant have a low level of hcg in ur system our bodies only create it AFTER inplantation
Did u take a frer today?
I think ditch the ic's now and just do 1 frer a day or wvwey 2nd day id u feel ur seeing linwa
I know! None of it makes any sense. I honestly thought the first test was just bad tests, but then I kept getting faint lines. But I've been having super faint lines for a week now and I'm not seeing any improvement. I'm now wondering if I just always have a low level of hcg in my system lol X

Yeah I know, was kidding lol I took a frer and ic's this morning....so much for holding out lol bfn! I'd say I'm defo out now :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 23
My can of red bull is pregnant 😂😂😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 28
Omg no f***** way that's some bad tests right? Xxx

I've read before about different drinks giving positive results when dipped!

Jesus ive never had a line that strong...
Are the same batch?
Could it be the color of the red bull?

Yeah same batch. Took a photo of it side by side with my most recent test to see the difference...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 29
I still see your line though. I really hope its the start of tour bfp
As u said its a replica of mine from march 1st (post on this forum)
Weird

Tonight's ic's....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 25
Do you have IC ovulation tests? My OV test was blazing before my HCG showed anything I'll post a pic at 8dpo. That's when the ov tests went blank and faint lines showed on my HCG tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 17
Nah I've never used ovulation tests. May get them for next month though, then I'll defo have a rough idea of when I ovulated because this 'guessing' is a nightmare lol your line looks somewhat similar to mine, but mine don't appear to be getting any darker. They've been super faint for days now :(

Last nights ic and this mornings...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member