Worst Tests EVER!!! New Tests PG15!

Ic fmu...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 29
I can see the line. It looks darker by a tiny tiny bit.

Thanx. I thought today's lines looked slightly darker but surely they should be blazing bfp by now if they really are positive :( also noticed today that I had my dates wrong and AF is due tomorrow so I'm 11-12 dpo. Took another ic this afternoon...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 26
I never got more then a shadow on them. My frer was blazing thoigg

My frer lines have been barley there. If AF hasn't arrived my Tuesday I'll get more frer. At this point I'll be glad when AF arrives so I can stop obsessing over tests lol X

Tests are funny sometimes. Could be a number of reasons why you're not getting a definite answer yet. The fact that there's changes in the test means they aren't faulty. It's hard to not per on a stick every time you go.... But try to relax and see what happens.

Today's ic's, barely there. 13dpo (i think) today, so I'm officially out :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 18
Im sorry i dont see the lines on any of todays tests. Can y repost the one u say is darker.

I did an experiment of ic same as yours.

Everyone was saying they dont get darker.....

I orderef more last wed and did it today at 11am. After drinking 3 litres of water since 8am and test line is nearly as dark as control so they def do darken.
Im 5 weeks 4 days today i think

This was the one from yesterday that I thought looked a tiny bit darker...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 24
Took another this afternoon...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
I see a shadow on the last 1. Have u taken a frer since?
Its so headwrecking isnt it. I was for the looney bin - i was so down seeing constant stark white.
Ive 15 ic now to use and hopefully they will continue to darken. Bever want to see them agai

I do still see something faint love but like you said really they should be showing you something definite by now:( keeping my fingers crossed for you still xxx

Tonight's ic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Yeah I'm convinced I'm out for this month, but going to keep testing until AF arrives just to see what they say. I can't believe I've had so many dodgy test �� I know ic's take ages to get dark, but they eventually do get dark. I've seen load of progressions charts with ic's and they eventually end up darker than the control line. I think most people stop using them after the get their first positive and move onto frer because they're more reliable X

I see a line there be fainter than other days. Could it be what ppl refer to as a chemical ?

I see a line there be fainter than other days. Could it be what ppl refer to as a chemical ?

Even a chemical would show a definitive positive before eventually getting lighter. That's not the case here.

Hugs Tiny but I still don't see anything on your tests. When is your AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->