Worth complaining?

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
So DF just bought me a chocolate eclair from greggs, I tasted a bit of chocolate off the top and it was so vile I heaved, I thought maybe it was just me so DF tasted it and he did the same. The cream was fine so I'm wondering if they have just changed the chocolate on the top or whether it was a bad cake. I'm heading back up that way soon and don't know whether it's worth complaining, I mean if a child or anyone was to eat a whole one it would certainly make them sick! What do you think?

Personally? I'd take it back!! Yuck!!

Cx

i had a argument with a twat on facebook the other day because one of my friends asked if she was mad taking some model fruit back to the shop, to which i replied "hell yes" but then i work in a co-op and would rather a customer bring a item back so we can look into what is wrong and whether it was just that one or that bunch, than go "so and so sells poor produce" and lose customers.

Reality i would just throw it in the bin, If i had the time and i could be bothered id take it back and complain/inform them.

I would definitely take it back if I was heading that way anyway. How did u get on?

Its the chocolate.
I had one the other day and the chocolate was vile.

I imagine its the chocolate, Greggs have change a lot of late and a lot of it is vile. the choc chip muffins are yuk, the cupcakes look a mess and I'm still raging they've changed the sausage and bean bakes :rofl:

I probably wouldnt bother taking it back because i not got the time. if i had the time then i might think about it but really id just not buy it again

If you're near anyway then take it back. They'll not know unless someone tells them.

I took it back as I was going that way anyway, it is the chocolate that has changed apparently even the lady who works there said she thinks they are horrible. She offered me a free cake but I said no as we had eaten anyway.

I won't be eating any more cakes from there though, the prices are silly for what you get.

I imagine its the chocolate, Greggs have change a lot of late and a lot of it is vile. the choc chip muffins are yuk, the cupcakes look a mess and I'm still raging they've changed the sausage and bean bakes :rofl:

They've changed the sausage and bean bakes?!! Noooooooooooooooooo:grr:

They've changed the sausage and bean bakes?!! Noooooooooooooooooo:grr:

Yer, its sausage bean and cheese melt :grr: Gutted still!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->