Worth testing again?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Used my last tests yesterday morning 10dpo, after stupidly testing from about 7dpo with 25mlu tests :wacko:

Anyway I used a cheap strip test and the cheap in case type. Took the tests yesterday morning, not fmu. Looked at the tests until the 5 min mark, assumed neg, put them back and the box and left them. Anyway, checked this morning and I can see faint lines. I'm assuming evaps, but my previous tests have none. The strip test is more noticeable then the case one, but I can make it out in real life.

Worth going for a better test? I have none in and really don't want to waste more money, but I'm just wondering. What do you all think?

The strip from yesterday is at the bottom, previous day's above.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 75
I think it looks like an evap. Wait another 24-48 hours and test again. HCG doubles every 48 hours so if that's a true :bfp: it will be more visible by then.
Unfortunately I had to TTC for 19 months and saw too many of these tests that got my hopes up.

Thanks for replying xxx

I know what you mean, I've had evaps on them in the past, although none as noticeable as that. I must admit I am wondering why I've got two evaps on two different tests with the same sample. All the results on my previous tests have been blank (same tests used), except the IC from the day before which has a very very faint line, to the point where I did assume it was an evap. Yesterday's is more noticeable. Gosh, this is driving me nuts. Trying not to get my hopes up, but really want to re test. Grrrgh why do they have to be so expensive???

I'm a bit of a POAS addict I'm afraid, you're preaching to the wrong person about cost. I spent hundreds per MONTH on OPK's and HTP's. I'd have multiple tests in, multiple brands in. At one point I had 10 CB digitals with conception indicator and 8 FRER! :shock: That's without all the IC's too. :oops:

I really really hope this is your BFP, you deserve it! Try not to stress over testing though - easier said than done I know but give it time! :hugs:

Thanks hun xxxx

I couldn't resist, went to tesco and bought of their own brand tests.

Had about a 3 hr hold and I could make out a vvv faint line at the two minute mark. I'm trying to get a pic of it, but it's not coming up very well. I've got another test in the pack, so hoping to use it in the morning xxx fingers crossed xxx

Trying to get a pic to upload

In your first post I see a line on the last test but I can't tell whether it's an evap or not. Looks similar to what I'm getting atm. Fingers crossed for your BFP!

This is last nights, tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
This was this mornings, untweeked x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 55
Line appeared about the 2 minute mark and is still visable xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 42
I see it. Id splash out on a FRER so you know for certain either way. Superdrug are also pretty good. Good luck!

I can definitely see something. Look forward to seeing progression :)

I see something too! Seems this mornings is stronger than yesterday's too. I'd get a better test! FRER or superdrug xxx

Thanks everyone xxx

I went to my local boots and with it being a bank holiday it's closed. I'm going out with hubby shortly, so I need to think of a good excuse for me to go to the shop and for him to stay in the car. My local tesco didn't have any frers in at all :(

Oh no, I only ever found them in boots too. Asda do the normal first response but they're not as sensitive.
Clear blue?

Is boots deff closed and not just opening Sunday hours? Ours doesn't open Til 12 on Sunday's so I presume be same today (if open at all)

It's a really small boots shop here and I went past after 10am. A lot of the shops in our large village seemed to be shut. There's another boots right in town, but unsure if they would be open either. The only other place I can try will be a slightly smaller tesco, but unsure if they will have them as big tesco didn't, but they used to. Picking up a clear blue should be easy enough, I would of preferred a frer though.

Hope it's your bfp. It looks possible to me. With ds my test loped like that to start

I Deffo see something and in colour on the blue line test!

Thanks ladies x

Couldn't get any frers, but got another pack of tesco tests and some CB plus. Done another tesco test while out and got another faint blue line, will put my pic up once home xxx

When's AF due Hun? Don't be disheartened if there's nothing on the Tesco test as their sensitivity isn't as high. I would try a CB with first or second MU. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->