Would anyone like to be my bump buddy? - Approx 8 weeks - UK

Jasmine1

Reaction score
Hi,
I am preggers with my 4th :baby: and having taken a little bit of time to get used to the idea my oh and I are now on :cloud9: about our new addition. I have been observing B&B for a couple of weeks to see how it works and now I'm looking for some bump buddies to share journeys with. I'm about 8 weeks so would be great to hear from people around the same.
:hugs: to everyone.
Jasmine

Hiya Im 8 wks and sum days :) We can be buddies :)

Hiya Sammie18,
Thanks for responding, I'm very new to this and am not sure of all the abreviations and feel a bit out of it. I've never done anything like this before and to say I'm a virgin to something after 3 kids is quite unusual lol! I have no idea of my due date as this pregnancy was very unplanned but I'm seeing my midwife for my booking in appointment on Thursday and have a dating scan on 31st July so hopefully I'll have more of a clue then. How has your pregnancy journey been so far?
J x

well im 7 weeks 5 days is that close enough? this is my first im really excited i heard the heartbeat yesterday!

Hi Brandy930,
Wow you must be so excited, I don't think anything can prepare you for the first time you hear the heartbeat. We had to go for an emergency scan last week and even though we're on number four I was still amazed to see the baby and see it's tiny little heart thumping away! So how have you been feeling in general? I have felt very very sick and tired this time round!
Thanks for replying.
Jasmine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->