Would anyone like to try to lose some weight together?

fingers_cross

Reaction score
Im really struggling to lose the pregnancy weight and still have to lose about 20lbs to get down to pre-preg weight and its driving me nuts and really getting me down. Would anyone like to join me in losing their pregnancy weight? Think it would be really nice to have each other to support :) x

Meee!!

I've lost all my baby weight but have some extra pounds to lose and lots of toning up to do!!

Out of nosiness, whereabouts in Scotland are you fingers_cross?

I'm with u fingers!! I'm not sure how much weight I put on in total as I didn't weigh when pregnant or just after, but I know I've lost a stone since start of Dec, incl the half a stone since I joined WW so I'm at my pre-preg weight now, but I was tryin to lose 2 stone when I caught so I've still got that to lose now! As much as possibly before the end of march when I have my bridesmaid dress fitting... Dust? Anybody? Dust?

Yay! :) Yes ive got LOTS of toning to do once i lose the fat!

Im up in Aberdeen :) x

i gained 40lbs during my pregnancy and even when i fell pregnant i was about 10lbs heavier than my normal (as id just split with my sons father before finding out i was pregnant) cuz of stress so got quite a bit still to lose. my best friend is also getting married next year and shes got her 2 hen dos (one here and one abroad), her engagement party, house warming and birthday to go to this year so i HAVE to lose it!x

I've got about 14 pounds to lose I think. Started just trying to eat healthier and eat more fruit etc. Definitely got a mum tum to lose! Downloaded the MyFitnessPal app, am on 1200 calories but I don't think thats doable tbh!

I'm 137ish lbs at 5'5 and working to drop down to 118lbs (before kids), but I'll be happy enough in the mid-20's. I'm on 2000 calories per day (breastfeeding) doing IF (intermittent fasting) and yoga 3-4x a week plus weights about 2-3x a week when the baby lets me. I am giving myself about 3-4 months for this new goal! I've already lost 11lbs since last month, started at 147lbs (after losing the baby weight from 170lbs)

Meeeeeeeeee! I've lost 16.5lbs since starting myfitnesspal in the new year. I have 4lb to go to get to my prepregnancy weight :happydance: but I have another 15lb to go after that to feel comfortable with my weight.

Me too please!

I have 61lbs to lose to get to my 'ideal' weight, although i think that might take me some time! So far I've lost 11lbs and gained 2lbs back. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->