Would have been my due date tomorrow :(

Mrsmitch80

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a mc at 11 weeks on 14th July, I would have been due tomorrow. I was very lucky in that I got pregnant straight away again and am now 28 weeks, I feel like I've been pregnant forever and now I'm getting bigger I'm fed up but in all honesty I don't think that's the problem.

I think I'm really upset about tomorrow, I thought I'd dealt with my feelings and had come to terms with the loss but I haven't. I feel like I should do something tomorrow, can't just let an important day go by but I just don't know what. Any ideas? Xx

Hi there first off I'm glad this pregnancy has went well for you and sorry about your loss. I'm not sure we ever really get over it but l understand how you feel with regards to getting on and then it hits you again. I'm the same around my anniversaries and due dates, a couple of things l have done to get through the day were going for a spa treatment if you know anywhere near you that does pregnancy massage? I also have a lovely park near me that l go for a walk and think, I also have written letters to my baby near due dates it helps to write it down sometime or if you have a nice candle light it for a few moments and think. Hope you find something nice to do if you don't want to let the day pass xx

Due dates and anniversaries of the mc itself are always really difficult, so please don't be so hard on yourself!

There's a few things you can do, such as robbo suggested, also what about a pedicure or manicure? Setting off a Chinese lantern? lighting a candle? Buying a toy for the new baby from the lost one?

best wishes

Hi, thanks for your replies. I love the idea of buying a present for the new baby, I'll do that. DH and I are going out for our lunch to do something nice together xx

I understand ..my due date was to be Feb 4th..rough but my hubby helped me thru it.
Also glad your pregnancy is going well. Its natural I think to feel dad no matter how long ir if you felt you dealt with the feelings...I hope its natural cuz I get caught off guard even still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->