Would I be mad having 2 babies under 2?

happygolucky

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hiya

I'm 32. I have a 7 month old little girl who we adore and we are wanting to extend our family and are wtt for another baby in October. I really enjoyed my pregnancy and although it was hard at first when lo was born I am really hoping to have another baby.

This would mean an age gap of roughly 19 months between the two. Is anyone else thinking the same about having another fairly close to one another.

Nooooo i want my first to be in school before i have another. I saw how hard it was for my mam to have 13 months between my brother and sister and dont want the same thing.

Well, we are due to have our second one next month so a 13 month gap and we're really excited. People have mixed reactions though. Some think it is a great idea others think we are crazy but we are sure we have done the right thing.

i must be mad as i will have 4 under 5 come feb next year...and summer was 14 months when i had elsie...mason will be 16 months when i have next baby!I found having them close together hard at first, but now they are older, they amuse each other so much, I get a lot more done than when they were still babies! Plus they are really close, will go to preschool together in august....its all good :)

i must be mad as i will have 4 under 5 come feb next year...and summer was 14 months when i had elsie...mason will be 16 months when i have next baby!I found having them close together hard at first, but now they are older, they amuse each other so much, I get a lot more done than when they were still babies! Plus they are really close, will go to preschool together in august....its all good :)

wow that's amazing. I take my hat off to you. I'd love 3 or 4 children:0)
You must be like superwoman!!

We'll have an age gap of just over 18 months when this one arrives, and the stage Sam is at now I know (or hope :lol:) I could cope with a newborn as well! I think it'll be lovely for them to grow up so close in age x

Well, we are due to have our second one next month so a 13 month gap and we're really excited. People have mixed reactions though. Some think it is a great idea others think we are crazy but we are sure we have done the right thing.

aaw it's nice and it'll be so rewarding for them to grow up so close together.

It might be hard work but if it's what you want, go for it - lots of people do and I am sure most of them cope! :) x

i will have 4 aged 5 and under once this baby is born, my first and second there is a year a difference, good company but jesus christ they dont half fight (girl and a boy). it is hard work but u never got out o making bottles or changing nappies,

Me perosnally i wouldnt have it any other way, It is very much hard work.

ul be fine and it will be a nice age gap between them xx

i'm due no.2 in Janurary, so thats 11 months between them! if its what you want then your not mad at all! good luck :hugs:

If we TTC in Jan as planned, that will be about how far apart ours will be. I think it will be fine.

I honestly think it depends on you and how much you think you can handle.

my two youngest have an age gap of 14 months and i wouldnt change it for the world i found it alot easier having the smaller age gap my youngest settled in with family life really easy and i think i was alot calmer for some strange reason................but if its summit u want then go for it....i wished i had another baby wen my youngest was about 15 months old but now i will have a 7 year age gap from the youngest and a ten year age gap from the oldest...i feel like i am out of practice now cos of the age gap and also i have got used to my children being independant and sleeping all through the night lol

i am planning on trying to get pg when LO is 1 so if all goes to plan will have 2 under 2.

i am planning on trying to get pg when LO is 1 so if all goes to plan will have 2 under 2.

We're thinking along similar lines but I hadn't thought of having 2 under 2! :dohh: Think I need a sit down!! :wacko:

My mam had my brother, sister and I all within 3 years - she has always thought it worked out great. I love the fact that we are all close in age and have the same friends etc. I'd like to do the same thing, have small gaps between each child. I don't even have one yet but so many people do it, it can't be soooo bad.

not at all :)

we plan on having around a 18 month age gap between each of ours (i want 4 DP is saying 3 ...... for now hehe)

No but slighlty yes!

But so am I!!

We are going to be ttc in November when my little boy will be 7 months making a 16 month age gap if we strike it lucky first month ttc...but it took us 4 months to concieve him so who knopws!

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

i dont think you are mad at all!
i really want to ttc now but trying to persuade oh is another thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->