Would I be mad having 2 babies under 2?

I got pregnant with my second when my first was seven months old, and she was born when he was 15 months old, it is fab and they are now 5 and 4 and have the most amazing relationship. I had my 3rd when my 2nd was 22 months old, sadly she didnt make it, and my 4th was born 361 days after that. I wanted my 4th to be less than 2 when my 5th is born, fingers crossed. Good luck x

:happydance:thanks everyone for your supportive comments.I'm getting broodier as I write this. Can't wait to extend the family-roll on October!!!

i dont think your mad i did it so if your mad i must be!:winkwink: i have 3 under 5 and ellie and emma have a 19month gap and emma and lucy have a 26 month age gap and i wouldnt have it any other way ellie and emma are the best of friends and i found that emma just slipped into the routine smoothly. and it has worked out well because they are starting a new school together in sept emma will be in nursery and ellie will be in reception.:happydance:

I think it will be hard at first but more fun later on as they will be better friends and closer IMO... If OH and i could we would have ours close together but my periods wont come back and we are getting married :( I think its brilliant and i'd go for it :)

Yes, you are all completly mental! ;)

But that doesn't mean it won't be the best thing in the world, and I am just as mad as we want the same. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->