Would it be ok?

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Would it be ok for when I was in labour to have Kyle here? So in my house it would only be Me, Oh, Kyle and the midwifes?

Obv I would proberly set up a tv and dvd player in his bedroom ready for if needed, I ask because really I dont want to tell anyone she has even arrived till atlest a few hours after just the 4 of us have gotten to spend time together.

Where as if we need someone to look after Kyle people will know.

Kyle will happily watching chugginton, play tents, do puzzles and if needed family/friends are only a car trip away if for some reason I needed to tranfer so someone would have to have kyle

zane was asleep when i had corey, so u never no u might go into labour late at night like i did. but its totaly up to u if u have kyle there or not. for me i didnt want zane around if it was in the day but thats just me lots of women have their other children around for the births

You can have whoever you want there. Obviously you might need someone on stand by who could look after kyle and entertain him in another room incase he was upset cos hes old enough to know if mummy is in pain.

We're keeping amelie in the house if shes about but i'll have my mum and OH there to comfort her if shes a bit worried. Hopefully she'll be at nursery or in bed though.

Well if its a night time but his still awake my friend has said she will sit with him or take him round to hers (she lives next door lol) Just thought Id see if anyone thinks im mad for it lol His watched one born every minute and loves see'ing the babys

id let amelie watch if she was only a year or 2 older but at 2 and a half she'll just see me being not like her normal mummy and id hate for her to be scared and think her baby brother did that to me.

zane would of just been a nightmare, hed of tried to push me off the ball and hed of tried to get in the pool and hed of told me to shhh!

so im very happy it was all over and done with before he woke up lol

i had anais and dylan there at harrys birth and will have them all there this time - harry will provide comedy entertainment im sure as he will be trying to cock his leg over the pool to 'do swimming' etc!!!

of course it will be ok :D

you can always talk about it beforehand if you feel you need to, so that he knows what to expect etc. and if you have a sitter on standby just in case you do need someone to take care of him for you, you don't need to actually make use of them, kwim?

i laboured gently all day and sensations only intensified after i had put ds to bed. often, your body holds back until it's "safe" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->