Would like your opinions

Mummy1988

Reaction score
So i had a M/C on 19th April and i only bled for 6 days i was 5 weeks gone so no medical assitance needed for the M/C

Started ttc almost straight away once id stopped bleeding

I really dont know when to test because i dont know how i should work out when im due my AF ? shoud i go off my last normal period in march or should i go off the period/bleeding i had with the M/C ?

Its just im having some symptoms sore boobs/ tiredness ect and i did a test a few days ago but it was a BFN

However the sore boobs could be from my AF due but i cant remeber if i had these as a normal AF symptoms before and the extreme tiredness is possibly down to the fact ive now got the flu

I really dont know what to think but would love a few opinions if you could

Cheers - LOU XX

Hi Hun

Didn't want to read and run. I have not long stopped bleeding from my mc and am waiting to see when first AF turns up.

I would say you would count from the mc bleeding for this cycle so you are probably now approaching 28 days from that? How long are your cycles usually? Maybe test again in a few days if AF doesn't show and you still have symptoms :thumbup:

Good luck hun x

yeah im usually around 28 day cycles so im jus waiting maybe another week before i test again the symptoms are all there but i cant remember if i usually get them or not because i didnt pay as much atention to af symptoms until we started ttc x Thank you so uch for your reply i really appreciate it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->