Would love a April 30th buddy

seasaltgrey

Reaction score
I'm due April 30, 2012. Looking for a buddy.

Cant stop eating
tired
crabby
gassy

Hi there,
My EDD is 24th April but I think it'll be pushed back because I Ov'd on CD20.

Would love to be your bump buddy if you'll have me??

hi Ladies... I am also due April 24th for now! (Close enough to April 30th no? :happydance: And would love to be a "buddy" as well if you care for more than one! Right now I am sleepy during the day, sore boobs and constipated! No nausea yet but my stomach does feel "off"... sort of like I just don't really care to eat anything!

I am worried that I don't have morning sickness as I keep reading that is a very good sign... ! Still very worried and nervous too as I just want everything to work out :cry:

Hello! My EDD is Aprile 25th. I don't have many symptoms yet but here's what I do have

Moderately sore breasts
Slightly sleepy
A little crampy here and there

I'm new here, just joined but I can guarantee I'll be floating around and getting to know everyone over time.:hugs:

Congratulations on your bfp! I'm so excited for you!:happydance:

im due april 30th :d congrats hunie xx

Cool girls.....
Babyone ill, do you have any morning sickness?
Mrskhan, Do you have any morning sickness?
Petey, Im very tired during th day i feel like a ran 10 miles but actually been sitting on my butt on the computer. :)
Poppiebug, Did you go to dr yet?

Well this morning im feeling really good. My husband told me im "popping out" i think i look like im 5 months along...im wondering what im going to look like at 8 months. YIKES!
Whats for breakfast this morning girls?
I have mcdonalds and a coffee...not the best but craving it bad.

Cool girls.....
Petey, Im very tired during th day i feel like a ran 10 miles but actually been sitting on my butt on the computer. :)

Well this morning im feeling really good. My husband told me im "popping out" i think i look like im 5 months along...im wondering what im going to look like at 8 months. YIKES!

i have a bit feel a bit sicky but not actually vommed yet lol xx

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all well and the ms hasn't got you ..yet at least!

I went to the Drs on Monday. She gave me the referral for an Obs where I have my 1st appointment on 13th September. I also went for my blood and urine test that day. Haven't heard anything back so I assume it was all good.

I'm doing ok sickness wise so far. Feeling a little "off" but not too bad. Just trying to remember to drink lots of water and have little snacks so it doesn't creep up on me.

Went out to dinner last night with some friends and had to make excuses as to why I wasn't going to have any wine. No real suspicions from them so that's good.

Have a great day everyone.

Cool girls.....

I don't have any sickness yet, but then some people don't feel it until 7 weeks if at all. I'm hoping I get to be lucky and not have any but we shall see :) I feel tired though, a lot more so than usual. How are you feeling today? Hoping everything is going well!

Hi~
I cant stop eating. I hope it slows down. I started to do some walking outside in the mornings. wasnt sure if that was ok to due in my first tri. does anyone know?
Drinking lots of water.
Are you girls going to find out the sex of the baby? Or waiting for a surprise?

Hi, I'm due April 29th.
I'm feeling some mild nausea, but it's early days yet, I'm sure it'll get worse.:haha: I've been feeling a bit run down, headachey, sore bbs and I've got a horrible toothache, but just happy to be having symptoms at all. We will definitely be trying to find out the sex!

Hi, I'm due April 29th.
I'm feeling some mild nausea, but it's early days yet, I'm sure it'll get worse.:haha: I've been feeling a bit run down, headachey, sore bbs and I've got a horrible toothache, but just happy to be having symptoms at all. We will definitely be trying to find out the sex!

i worked out to be due on the 29th but your thing at the bottom says 5 weeks and 2 days and im 5 weeks and 5days gone :/ how did you work yours out? thanks x

Im due 23rd April so similar to you guys. hope everyone is feeling well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->