would love a bubble bath! advice please x

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
I had a tiny graze on the outer labia after the birth and had no stitches :thumbup: Im feeling fine down there now but I get a little sore if I walk too much or make myself too busy trying to be a super woman! I had a feel and look earlier and I look and feel fine where the graze was. Iv been having plain water baths since the birth and having a wash with soap at the end when Im about to get out but I want a bubble bath so badly! I dont feel clean unless I have bubbles and have a proper wash so its been hard for me :wacko:
Any one know if having a bubble bath 2 wks after birth would be ok? I seen the health visitor on wednesday for the first time so can ask her then but would like any opinions you girls have as well :flower:

Hi, I was exactly the same wanting bubbles!
I was 3 weeks pp before having bubbles only because i was feeling irritaated down below and didnt want to make it worse!
my health visitor said it was fine to have bubbles but not to have them every day so just add bubbles every other day at first.
I also used johnsons baby bath at first as its mild.
Go for it hun if you feel ok, if you notice your gettin more sore, go back to plain water.
Enjoy :)
x

thanks for the reply! Iv heard lots of different things about waiting weeks or until 6 wk check up so wasnt too sure. Next bath time il use a little bit and see how I go :thumbup:

I asked the same thing on here when i wanted a bubble bath and lots of ladies said that they used it from day 1 and didnt have a problem. Im 5 weeks pp now and have a bubble bath every day and have had no problems.
Good luck :)

I also had no tears or stitching yay! but 2 grazes on my labia. I was never advised to do anything other then separate my labia when peeing, to stop it burning. I was taking showers everyday with soap, and I think I had a bath in the first week, but I dont usually use bubblebath as such, but always use soap/gel.
Also a tip to help your grazes heal quickly is use Lansinoh lanolin cream (I got it for my nipples for breastfeeding, but you can also use it on any damaged skin and helps it heal super quick).

I had episiotomy so was very sore and had to wait 3 months for bubble bath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->