Would love a bump buddy

MustBeMummy

Reaction score
I'm due June 16 (although I was put back 8 days at my 12 week scan and I'm sure it should be the 12th coz I know when I ovulated n when the "magic" happened lol) anyway as it stands its the 16th.

Anyone else due around this time?

hi

i am due June 13th :) its my first so could come a bit later...

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow - a bit nervous but looking forward to seeing baby again

I am going to find out gender tomorrow (if it doesn't hide) do you want to know?

how is the weather down where you are? i'm a teacher and made the 45 min journey this morning to find out school is closed and had to turn straight around!!

Im due June 1st but im sure its the 6th as this was a very planned baby and we were usingg opk's so although this is my 2nd baby, im pretty sure ill go over!

hi

i am due June 13th :) its my first so could come a bit later...

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow - a bit nervous but looking forward to seeing baby again

I am going to find out gender tomorrow (if it doesn't hide) do you want to know?

how is the weather down where you are? i'm a teacher and made the 45 min journey this morning to find out school is closed and had to turn straight around!!

I have my anomoly scan on february 1st and Im counting down the days im so excited to see my little wiggle on the screen again :)
At first we were staying team yellow but ive kinda changed my mind:blush:
So if we can i hope to find out, but im also considering getting the sonographer to write it in a card and seal it in a envelope so if we want to know we can open the card if not just keep it a secret :)
We have about 5 inches of snow here.The main roads are ok to be fair its just the little local roads. I would have been so annoyed going all that way for nothing! The schools around here are pretty good they put it on the radio pretty early. Im quite lucky its my day off today but in tomorrow so hoping the roads stay ok.

Im due June 1st but im sure its the 6th as this was a very planned baby and we were usingg opk's so although this is my 2nd baby, im pretty sure ill go over!

same as me then. I was using an app on my phone to track my cycles so that told me the days when to test using opk's and when id be at my most fertile which is what i did. We must have planed it well because it was our first try. (although one failed cycle of iui earlier in the year)

we had our scan today and found out we are team :pink:

we are just happy she measured right and is healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->