would love a ttc buddy..anybody interested???

RIPBABYRENEE

Reaction score
hello...im 23 and ttc for 5 months after having a stillborn at 40 weeks. i would love someone to share this journey with!! the more the better :)

Hello, first off sorry for you loss.. that must have been so hard and painful for you.. I had a mc at 12 weeks in November of 2010.. Finally af arrived Dec 21st.. currently ttc.. waiting for a pos opk.. hoping anyday now.. would love to be your buddy!!

Heres hoping 2011 will be our year!!!

Hi...the sympathy that you have given to goes right to you. im sure that was hard as well. its good to know that you have people to relate to when it comes to things like this. currently im in my 2ww. ive been having funny feelings this cycle. sharp twinges and slight aching pains so im hoping its our month.
*****BABY DUST TO THE BOTH OF US*****
:hugs:

wow that must have been so hard, I am really sorry! big hugs for you.....
I mc at 11.5wks on 9 nov, 2nd af just arriving now (grrrrrrr) thought I had a sticky one this month....
fx for your 2ww I hope you get your BFP and forever bub soon!

i would love to be your ttc buddy, i lost my twin boys Thomas and Elliot at nearly 6 months. Finding the ttc journey hard.So sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I am currently in the 2ww too, having good symptoms, feeling a little hopeful,praying this is our month xxxx

Hi...the sympathy that you have given to goes right to you. im sure that was hard as well. its good to know that you have people to relate to when it comes to things like this. currently im in my 2ww. ive been having funny feelings this cycle. sharp twinges and slight aching pains so im hoping its our month.
*****BABY DUST TO THE BOTH OF US*****
:hugs:

:dust: Hoping for a :bfp:

Keep us posted as I will keep you posted... fingers crossed for us all!!

Can I join you too please? I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you.
I had mmc at 12 weeks at the end of August and have had no luck so far with TTC again.
I need a few buddies to help me through the tough times. :hug:
I'm struggling at the moment to keep myself upbeat.
:babydust: to us all x

Can I join you too please? I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you.
I had mmc at 12 weeks at the end of August and have had no luck so far with TTC again.
I need a few buddies to help me through the tough times. :hug:
I'm struggling at the moment to keep myself upbeat.
:babydust: to us all x

Hey! I agree on the struggling bit, I had got my hopes way up high this month,was 99% sure af was staying away, but no.......there goes another month down the toilet.DH said he knew I wouldnt be because I got my hopes up too much but I need to so I'm not miserable for the whole month.......this is my 2nd af since my last mc , am a bit worried it'll take ages to conceive again (DD1 took 2yrs)
good luck ladies when areyou all due to test?

i am due to test saturday 15th jan if i can be strong ,but have a feeling i will cave and test earlier xxx

Hi there.
so sorry for your loss.
im also 23, and thought maybe we could be buddies?
i lost my baby to an ectopic pregnancy in june last year.
feeling positive for this month though, testing next weekend
xx

i would love all of you to share this journey with me. you can never have to much support. im trying to wait until the 15th as well for the latest. im trying to be strong because last month i really thought that was it. BFP FOR ALL OF US

Hi ladies how are all of you doing in the waiting game.. I will be testing on the 17/18th..Heres hoping for us all to get BFP this month... This is our year... Be sure to keep us posted on any test results, remember we are here for eachother!!

Hi lilrojo.
The waiting is killing me!
I am due to test on Friday, but im desperate to know now! lol
Good luck with your testing next week. FXd for you
:dust:
xx

Hi there. Can i join too please? I had mmc at beg of Nov, ended in D/c :( had one period since and 4 days late for this one... did test but negative:( (where is my Monthly?) lol... I'd go mad without some help and people in the same boat! I'm doing daft things like testing all the time and need to be bought back down to earth please! Fingers crossed all x x x x

Hi Piggy.
Dont worry, we're all abit crazy here.
This thread is for a TTC buddy for RIPBABYRENEE.
But what i think you're looking for is a thread such as TWW after a loss (link below).
Everyone chats about their symptoms and dates and AFs, etc. Plenty of support and advice too.
Hope you will join us over there
xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/475985-january-tww-after-loss-6-bfps-so-far.html

hello...im 23 and ttc for 5 months after having a stillborn at 40 weeks. i would love someone to share this journey with!! the more the better :)

Hi there, so so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I had a mc 20th Dec and decided to ttc straight away I am too waiting this month for hopefully a:bfp:

This waiting is so hard, I am going to test on 17th Jan xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey gurls. i tested neg today. i used a dollar store test. im thinkin it may be too early. just gotta wait for the weekend. just really hard to pinpoint an exact day since i mc'd in dec. baby dust to us all! i enjoy the support and conversation!

Hi lilrojo.
The waiting is killing me!
I am due to test on Friday, but im desperate to know now! lol
Good luck with your testing next week. FXd for you
:dust:
xx

Thanks shelleney... the waiting is killing me too.. after everything we have all been through I just want to know already.. but anyways fxed for you too.. cant wait to see your results... hoping for a :bfp: for all of us ttc...

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im so sorry for all you baby lost. I hope we can a ll get a :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->