would that be fabulous!!!

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
Ladies if we do get pregnant in the next couples months...our babies will dues right around the holidays time ( October with halloween ! November with thanksgiving and the fall weather ! December with christmas ! January for the new year ! February with Valentines day !!! )

How exiting !!!! would that be fabulous to show off our littles boo for the holidays seasons !!!!

Something i am really looking forward to :happydance::happydance:!!!

:hug: Wouldn't it be fantastic!! Fingers crossed

Yes, that would be fantastic! :dust:

ahh that made me have butterflies in my stomach!! lol :hug:

Yayyyy, how fabby! I'd have the pumpkin suit ready for the little thing as soon as it popped out of my womb. Or reindeer suit. Here's hoping ... hey, Miel, do you remember when we used to talk about our baby lambs? I don't wanna wait that long though! x

Would be perfect. DH's birthday is mid November. How great would it be to pass him a little version of him for his birthday this year. Oooh, I've gone all dreamy now!

Yayyyy, how fabby! I'd have the pumpkin suit ready for the little thing as soon as it popped out of my womb. Or reindeer suit. Here's hoping ... hey, Miel, do you remember when we used to talk about our baby lambs? I don't wanna wait that long though! x

i soooooo remember those days!!!

this BFP thing must happen one day for us !!!! i mean really!!!

They will all arrive together, just like waiting for a bus. Wait ages for one and then they all arrive together. How great would that be. LTTTC would be like a ghost town! (did warn you I was dreamy today!!:rofl:)

It will, Miel, it will. As long as we stay hopeful and optimistic, it must happen. And when it does, we're gonna get those lamb outfits, ok? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->