would u retest?

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
Hiya, i think i can safely say i'm not currently pregnant, but just in case i thought i'd ask for your opinions. Have had no period since birth, and son isn't bf. Did a test 4 weeks after we had one off sex, negative, now i can't remember but i think it was 5-6 weeks before i showed pregnant with Jake, do i need to do a retest at some point or could you safely say 4 weeks after sex it's going to be accurate? Thanks anyone who replies, if it's a defo negative i have contraception sorted , would like to avoid having children so close together :dohh: but if i am so be it xx

have you had a period since? if you didnt show up late with DS it may be worth doing another one just to make syre

xxx

nope nothing since, ok im going to retest today for peace of mind and then get the implant if it's a negative on monday :) x

i think thats a good didea hun, just to make sure then at least you know where you are hun x

tested negative which is a good result atm for me :) implant next week it is :) x

yay thats great! a bit of advice though- when you wanna try again get the implanted removed at least 2 months in advance to give your body a head start with regulating itself! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->