would you call me pregnant? ???

Kioana

Reaction score
Hello all !!

In my opinion I'm 3/4 weeks pregnant but ....

here's the facts

1.my last period was Nov 14th .
I had sex the 19th, I ovulated the 21st -28th I had sex again the 26th

2. Like a week or two later I had passed a cervail mucus

3.started having "light cramping" feeling like bloating down there

4.peeing more

5.crazy smells

6.period due Dec 12th. .. NO PEROID

7.Ive taken 5 test all negative even went to Dr ..negative

8.I have NO thyroids they have been removed ,I'm on daily meds for it ,my pills have been upped since yesterday and I started on prenatals

9.I have a "missed period " appointment on my 32nd birthday the 29th

So with all these facts 2ould you say I'm like 4 weeks pregnant? ??

Some do not get a positive pregnancy test it can happen I have a friend who kept getting negatives on till she was 3 months pregnant think it was a scan in the end that confirmed she was.

but would your doctor do a blood test to check for HCG that would tell you for sure good luck

How reliable are your periods...I ask because, mine are VERY predictable...30 days exactly. I mean on the dot and been that way since I was 14. If I miss a period, like its day 31 and I have not started, thats all I have ever needed to know that I was pregnant.

I would just wait a few days and re test hun x

I suggest you do a blood test, that way you will know for sure.

I hope there is a bean though!

First response picked mine up on cd 24. My af was every 24-26 days. If your periods stopped due to being pregnant that means your bodies started producing the hcg hormone. So id say if theres no hint of a line its unlikely. But i would check again. The hormones double every 48 hours do it would soon show up xx

if the pregnancy tests are negative, it's more reliable with a blood test at the doctors or you can give it time at home and re-test some days later.

Yes my periods NEVER are late in all my years but once when I was SUPPER stressed . But I'm so happy ,Christmas , things with hubby are a great, no bill stresser lol so I know it's not stress. I've been pushing for a blood test but they don't want to give one why idk . So when I go to the "missed period " appointment I'll see if I can push for it but I THINK they said they be doing a scan . I FEEL pregnant, with my last is this how I felt so in my mind and heart I know she's in there lol I just still need to hear a Dr or test say it lol you know

I would test again if a few days if AF still hasn't arrived.

Personally, I wouldn't consider myself as pregnant until I had either a positive HPT or blood test. Mainly because I wouldn't want to get excited about being pregnant, only find out later on that I wasn't.

When your hoping to conceive or ttc your brain can trigger your body to behave wierd. I as well would not consider you pregnant until you get a positive test either pee or blood and even when I get pos hpt I still confirm with blood then do a dating scan. I know it must be so difficult to be in limbo but try to get blood confirmation. Fx for u.

It depends on how regular your periods normally are Kioana. If you have regular cycles, I would say that you would normally be getting a positive result by now in you are a week late. If you are irregular, perhaps you ovulated later than you think.

I appreciate some people don't get positive HPTs even though they are pregnant, but I would say that those people are in the minority.

Yea I totally get what your saying and I'm not in super baby mode that I'm not thinking with a clear head on this . I still tell my self your not technically pregnant without a positive, going on the face to that my period has always showed up ON TIME lol hell sometimes she come at midnight to make sure she's on time . THATS mainly what I'm going on . Im going to try another test this is day two of me being on a higher dose of my thyroids 8m hoping that has upped my levels . My first pregnancy I couldn't get a postive till 9 weeks because of my levels

Well there you go! That could be the reason. Xx

I don't have any experience but hoping that there is a little one in there causing ur late period x hope all goes well on the 29th x

Unless you get a positive on a hpt or from the doctor I would say not pregnant.

You may have had an egg that was fertilized but not attached, after I had a chemical my period was almost a week late, and I ovulated later the next cycle by a few days. Depending on your body it could delay it even longer.

However, your thyroid meds could be to blame.

I wouldn't consider myself pregnant just yet, at least not until I had chemical confirmation without a positive hpt. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->