Would you do it again? and when?

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I'v been thinking about it how many of you would do it all again?

At first i thought if i could possibly avoid beeing pregnant for 41weeks i would definatly do it again i loved the labor it was the most amazing thing ever! but the more tierd i get and the more i think back to the labor i rember how painful it was and wonder if i'd ever willingly put myself through that again! On the other hand i dont think anything could ever come close too the feeling of having you're little angel in you're arms after all that waiting! i think of that and i cant wait too do it again!

I think i might wait untill charlie is one before i even think about doing it again, My mum says thats too soon but my aunt says having a year age n half age gap is perfect i have a friend whos LO is 9 months and shes 6 months pregnant! too soon??

Well, I'm hoping to be able to churn them out one after the next!! :rofl:
No, seriously, I'd like to avoid having too much of an age gap so they can play together (hopefully).

Well, I'm hoping to be able to churn them out one after the next!! :rofl:
No, seriously, I'd like to avoid having too much of an age gap so they can play together (hopefully).

I dont know if i could manage changing two sets off nappys it would feel like all you do is change nappys and feed babys! I'd probabaly get mixed up and put a big nappy on the little baby :rofl:! i can see the reson behind wanting them close so they can play theres a 9 year gap between me and my sister and now shes 12 were only just starting to get along and thats because shes 12 going on 25! Actually the more i think about it having them close together seems like i good idea!

I think so too. My brother and I have 3 years between us and never got along till he was 19 and I was 16. My DH and his siblings are all just over a year apart and have always got along really well.

I'm sure there are other factors apart from age that would impact how well you get on with your siblings, but I think age is one too.

i want to wait a year, but no more than that. My little man needs a sibling to occupy and look out for him!

Hmm if I were in the proper financial position, had a husband or at least a PARTNER to help me through it and was finished school I'd do it all over again in about a year and a half - 2 years from now!
Sadly I'm only 15, haven't finished high school(am going back this year though), don't have a partner and am still at home getting paid minimum.:blush:

Yes I will soon. My first two children there is 15 months between them and they have the most amazing relationship, so close, and dont like to be seperated. I want that for Kaysie. Only think that puts me off is having had babies in 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 perhaps my body needs a rest.

Zarababy, i also loved the labor part i agree it was the most amazing thing ever, however df and i decided that alexa is going to be an only child. i will definitely miss the labour and delivery part, despite the pain, but unless we fall pregnant by accident i wont ever get that again.

We're waiting 4-5 years. To recover financially and enjoy Seth on his own. I would love another sooner but Im so worried about pushing one baby or the other out, and I dont know if I have enough love to go round! Im really scared one child would be (unintentionally) pushed out :(

xxx

I would totally do it over again. I really enjoyed my pregnancy, and I want another shot at having a natural homebirth. I really don't know when we will try again. I have to wait at least a year to give my body time to heal after the c-section, which will give me a much better chance at a VBAC.

I'm going to wait a year. Need to get out of this fat suit first!

I'm going to wait a year. Need to get out of this fat suit first!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Why get skinny just to get fat again! My big bellys definatly big enough to grow a canny big baby now! charlie was 8lb10.5oz I think with a belly this big the next one will be a toddler!

If I was to get pregnant right now, there is no way I would EVER lose the weight! Im hoping not to gain so much next time around..

i havent even looked at a pair or scales yet im still eating for two hehe

I was wondering something similar.. is it better to loose weight and tone up now or wait til after the next one? Because if my tummy is nice and toned and it stretches Ill get more stretchmarks again and have to loose all the weight again afterwards. But then on the other hand if I get rid of the weight now Ill have less to do next time? Dont know whats better.

xxx

i plan on having another in about 2 years need to give body a chance to recover after c section and then hopefully i can have the vaginal birth that i dreamed of.

If it wasn't so unhealthy I'd get pg again right NOW. I so miss being pregnant and feeling her moving around inside of me. Kinda weird, cause I was wicked sick while pregnant and had a rough birth, but...she's so worth it. I can't wait to do it again. DH is terrified though, cause of the seizures I had afterwards. I think we'll wait till she's 18mo old and then start trying probably. If it happens before then though...then it happens.

I think I want another when this one is about a year old :lol:

Well me and OH have talked about it properly and decided when in march when i go back to work charlie will be 8 months we're gunna start trying again hopefully that'll give a nice year n half age gap! altho it might take a while seeing as he's only home on a weekend!

We have actually planned baby no 2. But i think there will only be one more, not sure i could deal with it.

We are getting married next year and plan to TTC sometime soon after. But i will be opting for a C section, there is no way i will go through the traumatic labour and birth that i had, it terrifies me at the thought. I will speak with a midwife before hand, if they will not let me opt, there will be no baby no 2. I'm terrified

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->