Would You Pay This Much

I would if it were someone I really wanted to see, I wouldn't have an issue paying the money

Have to say though after seeing her live performances recently on tv over here (xfactor) I wouldn't be wasting the money on her, she was awful.

I saw Katy three years ago live during her California Dreams Tour and she was amazing.

wtffffffff no way, how can artists expect their fans to pay that much - its terrible! I rarely pay more than £20 for a gig ticket and I see a lot of live music. I'd prob be willing to pay up to 60 MAYBE for like leonard cohen or neil young or something but other than that, no way.

Absolutely not. And especially since everytime ive seen katy perry singing live on tv she has been absolutely dreadful!

I would if it were someone I really wanted to see, I wouldn't have an issue paying the money

Have to say though after seeing her live performances recently on tv over here (xfactor) I wouldn't be wasting the money on her, she was awful.

I saw Katy three years ago live during her California Dreams Tour and she was amazing.

Haha I knew someone would say.

It's all about personal opinion of course, and I wasn't saying I don't like like her, the opposite in fact, her recorded stuff i really like, but live, I wouldn't waste the money. I was disappointed with seeing her 'live' on tv and that cost me nothing!

If it was someone who I though was worth it then yes..Katy perry not a chance I've heard her live and didn't think she was good at all

I paid 94 to see Muse in Manchester, also had to pay a second ticket, train fare, hotel, food, taxi etc.

I had the most amazing time and would totally do it again! I think if you love the band its worth it.

I paid 94 to see Muse in Manchester, also had to pay a second ticket, train fare, hotel, food, taxi etc.

I had the most amazing time and would totally do it again! I think if you love the band its worth it.

I would pay anything too see Muse again (well if I have the money at the time lol) the are by far the best band I have ever seen live!

If she means a lot to you/you love her music then go for it if you have the money.

If it were a band or artist I loved, I absolutely would. Concert tickets are one of my splurges!

If it was someone I loved I would. I've spent similar amounts on seeing One Direction this year (I fecking love them, even if you don't) and I know it will be worth it. It's expensive but I have the money so I don't see why not.

KP I wouldn't though, I saw her live in 2012 and she was God awful. She sounds like a strangled cat live.

I can understand paying that sort of sum from a tout - I probably would if it was an ultra rare/goodbye tour from one of my favourite acts. But unless people protest against these sort of stupid prices, they will only go up :shrug: how are parents expected to be able to afford to take their kids to these shows? It really sucks!

I can understand paying that sort of sum from a tout - I probably would if it was an ultra rare/goodbye tour from one of my favourite acts. But unless people protest against these sort of stupid prices, they will only go up :shrug: how are parents expected to be able to afford to take their kids to these shows? It really sucks!

And this is why it annoys me that the bigger the acts are the more extortionate the fees, ok I know this is logical in one way, but in another they are the ones in less need, they should be giving back to the fans who have got them there. I'm not saying making them ridiculously cheap, but you'll get high end acts charging a fair £50, but the likes of Madonna charging a disgusting £100+ I don't know where Katy Perry is getting off charging that much though!

I agree I think it's terrible. I often go see really big hip hop acts from the early 90s and they are usually around 15 quid even though a lot of people would probably be willing to pay wayyyyyy more than that but they always are so happy to perform for longstanding fans and genuinely just enjoy playing their music.

I'm going to look on craigslist or ebay to see if I can find tickets for cheaper there.

I'm going to look on craigslist or ebay to see if I can find tickets for cheaper there.

I don't think you'll find them cheaper than the sale price, people generally buy them to sell on at ridiculously inflated prices.

I wouldn't pay it, maybe it I was like front row VIP or something and I reeeaaally wanted to see them.
Though if Savage Garden reform I'll happily sell a couple of my limbs for a ticket :lol:

$200?!

I paid £203 to go to Leeds Festival for 5 days!!! (£220 if you include the travel there and back!) and saw 50+ bands!

The most I've ever paid for a gig ticket is £25 though and even then I thought it was pretty high! :haha: xxx

No I wouldn't. But.. If its something you really want then go for it! Xx

Honestly no i wouldent, i just couldent justify that money for one night. £200 is so expensive i would just see it as to much and could be doing alot better things with the money. Mind you these days i feel guilty buying a dvd as could have spent it on my lo lol

I don't think you'll find them cheaper than the sale price, people generally buy them to sell on at ridiculously inflated prices.

I wouldn't pay it, maybe it I was like front row VIP or something and I reeeaaally wanted to see them.
Though if Savage Garden reform I'll happily sell a couple of my limbs for a ticket :lol:

Savage Garden was played at the gym this morning.It sounded like Truly,Madly,Deeply. I really like their song To The Moon And Back and the one where they sing about cherry cola.I can't remember the name.

Savage Garden was played at the gym this morning.It sounded like Truly,Madly,Deeply. I really like their song To The Moon And Back and the one where they sing about cherry cola.I can't remember the name.

It was I Want You! I know all the songs and all the lyrics because I was mad bloody obsessive when I was younger :lol:
*Ahem* deffo just when I was younger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->