Would You Pay This Much

Holy crap, I didn't even pay that much for festival tickets (back when me and my husband were fun lol), and those were like 4 days long...and one year it featured Bob Weir and Phil Lesh from the Grateful Dead...

If it's someone you love and HAVE to see ok..but that just seems too pricey

I'm looking £90+ at Gaga now, what a coincidence lol :dohh:
But I shall, if its a night you're gonna hold to your heart dearly then bash on!

That's about £100 right. I have done, well not for Katy Perry but for who I really wanted to see I did.

No way, not a chance. And I easily have the money to afford that much but that is extortionate!!! Especially for someone who is so shit.....in fact I might pay it, just so I could throw something at her.

My fave group are Stereophonics and I wouldn't pay over £50 a ticket....it's just not money well spent to me to stand in a sweaty room being pushed about and having questionable liquid land on you.

I saw Justin Timberlake a few years ago, tickets were £70 but my friend got 2 for her Birthday and invited me so I didn't pay. He probably was actually worth that much given the show that he put on (with other artists) but I wouldn't have bought the tickets myself.

Hmmm I think the most I ever spent was £180 for 2 pink tickets last year, I had missed them when they went on general sale so had to buy them on eBay where you always get bled dry :cry:

For KP I don't think I'd be so keen to pay so much, that being said I am taking my 2 daughters to see her in May and I was online pressing refresh 5 mins before they went on general sale, I paid £160 for 3 seated tickets inc all the booking fee etc but it's more for my daughters then me where as Pink was somebody I really wanted to see :rofl: :thumbup:

I think you need to ask yourself will you get the op to see her again where you could pay general release prices? Do you feel the experience is worth that much and do you think you will feel like it was worth your money? I must admit after seeing a few of her recent live perfomances on tv I'm a bit concerned that we've been ripped off lol

I paid biggish money to see barry gibb but that was a lifetime dream. On the other hand garth brooks is playing a massive massive 2 gigs here soon and he has capped tickets at €65 as he won't charge over the odds. He knows he will sell out so doesn't bleed people dry.

I found two tickets on kijiji that are $75 and there's no extra fees or anything. The person actually has 4 for $75 but my mom and I only need two. She didn't say yes or no yet but I have a feeling it'll be yes. :thumbup:

Thanks I'm going to ask my mom later or tomorrow if she wants to buy the tickets. There almost $100 cheaper than ticket master. :happydance:

Ticketmaster are buggers with their prices! The booking fees are ridiculous :dohh:

Glad you found some xxx

I paid biggish money to see barry gibb but that was a lifetime dream. On the other hand garth brooks is playing a massive massive 2 gigs here soon and he has capped tickets at €65 as he won't charge over the odds. He knows he will sell out so doesn't bleed people dry.

I just paid about £50 a ticket for GB, I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED. I don't care that I've just paid £150 for tickets and am about to spend £400 for flights and hotels. To me it will be worth it. I think it will be worth it and I think that's the only way to work it.

Yesterday my mom told me she wants to wait until around spring time to look for tickets online considering the concert is in August. I'm sure there will be cheaper tickets closer to the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->