would you put these names together?

liz1985

Reaction score
So its taken me and OH all this time to agree on a couple of names, and even now were not 100% lol. The two names are esme and arabella. I think I'm slightly leaning towards arabella but not sure if it goes with the middle name which is alexandra. Our surname is also long, 10 letters and 3 syllables. Just not sure if it too much. Or do you think it doesn't even matter as no one even uses the second name anyway? We cant change the middle name its definitely alexandra. What do you think?

Esme Alexandra
Arabella Alexandra

Thanks x

I like the first one , not really the second one . Like both names in the second one , just not together ;)

Both are pretty names, although I prefer Arabella. But it doesn't really flow with Alexandra. Esme Alexandra sounds much better together, IMO.

Agree with pp but I'm not sure how much it matters as how much do we use middle names!?

Esme Alexandra flows MUCH nicer IMO. Arabella is beautiful but just a mouthful with Alexandra, and a long surname would just be too much I think.
Good luck! :flower:

Thanks for the replies. I agree esme flows much nicer but I love the name arabella. Why is picking a name so hard, be so much easier if they came out with name tags lol.

Most people won't say her first and middle name anyways unless you double barralled it so it wouldn't matter :) it you prefer Arabella then go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->