Would you report them?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Over the last three weeks myself and my husband have been thinking that a couple may possibly be living in their car on our estate. Now we are sure of it. They sleep in it, they sit in it all day too, I have never seen the car empty in these three weeks.

They sometimes have children in there (although I am not sure that the children sleep/have ever slept in there). The car doesnt move at all either.

I am just so torn. I dont want people who are in a rubbish situation put in an even worse one but maybe someone can help :shrug:

Thank you for replying.

Do you think people could get kicked out of the country for not having a place to live? I know that sounds awful but I cant help worrying that they may have visas and wonder if visa stipulate having some where to live (I know nothing about visas)

I don't know too much about it, but I'd definitely look into it before reporting to someone official. Could be worth looking in to less official routes, like a local charity? X

I am googling and as I think they are European then they wont need a visa, so cant get kicked out :D

Just need to figure out who to contact now x

And thank you again for replying.

I think you should report them, only good can come of it.

I wouldn't report them personally, I'd find out about local services/charity that might be able to help them, and then go have a chat with them. I hope they can get some help with housing.

I would report it, purely so they get some help x

Maybe have a chat with them and find out their situation first. Then pin point charities or refer them yourself to charities that could help and be able to support them to get housing xx

I have social anxiety so talking to them isnt an option. And I dont think they speak much/any English either.

I've still not done anything because I just dont know what to do.

Sorry Hun of course I knew that. Could you send oh?

Also. How about checking out Shelter, SHP or Crisis? They are homeless charities that cover your area I think.

Final option is social services, there should be so,etching called access team adult services, not sure what it is in England. X

Thank you. I am going to google them all now x

No problem if you find your local councils social services we page I can find the service x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->