Would you....?

paradise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I have faced with a dilemma and am hoping get your opinions. So I have a 14 month old (conceived on Clomid) and am 31 years old. I really wanted them to be close in age and I got pregnant naturally this Feb. (yah!), but ended in a D/C in April. Now I have a chance to start on Clomid this Friday. However, I have had a HORRIBLE sore throat and today the doctor prescribed Pencillin. Two things to consider 1.) I have reservations about taking antibiotics during a cycle with Clomid as I don’t know the repercussions ( Doctors says it’s okay though, but I have this little voice that is telling me to be careful) and 2.) I don’t know if I should be trying to get pregnant while my body is infected with a virus. Ideally it would be nice to be 100% healthy and drug free…so what would you do? Would you wait a month? I don't want to try naturally. Time is not on my side….

Penicillin is about the most researched and trusted antibiotic there is. It has been used for years and years. If you dr says it's ok then I would go for it. Plus you'll be over the sinus infection by the time you conceive anyway. I would do it! Good luck!

I start femara on Friday I've a uti and I'm on macrodantin, I'm still going ahead.
I work as a pharmacy technician if it was to have genuine effect it'd have to be at, at least 7dpo. And they can never really prove it. We have methadone patients that get pregnant on heroin. Antibiotics aren't as near as harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->