Wouldn't be surprised if I'm carrying multiples.

raevanaa

Reaction score
I'm about 4-5 weeks pregnant, and I don't go for my 7 wk visit until 11/28. I did take clomid to become pregnant on this cycle, and my OPK's were positive for over 5 days.

The reason why I'm starting to think that we've concieved multiples is because of how dark my PG test was over a week before AF was due. I tested 9 days before AF was due, and I got a very very strong positive on an FRER.

I've been having intense nausea and cramping (last night I was so crampy until I was afraid AF was going to come or I was going to miscarry, but nothing happened, it eventually went away). I've had dreams consistently about twins since my BFP.

https://i43.tinypic.com/10fyjq1.jpg

That was taken about a week ago. AF wasn't due until tomorrow.
Ladies with multiples, was your BFP unusually dark way before your AF was due? What early symptoms did you have?

And just to curb my enthusiasm, I took my last FRER I had in the box a few mins ago. I'm not sure now many DPO I am because I got positive OPK's 10/23-28. At the very most I'm 17 DPO, at the very least I'm 12 DPO. Either way, AF isn't due until tomorrow. This test was taken with diluted urine since I've been drinking water since I woke up this morning:

https://i41.tinypic.com/2qx0ykj.jpg

It seems as though the test line took all of the dye from the control line.

Will be watching closely!!! Let us know!!!
Beckyboo
XXX

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy however many you have in there, but be sure to let us know.

Can't help with symptoms as I didn't really have any apart from tireness. xx

Good luck!! I will be stalking this thread.:flower:

This happened to me on a first response test, the test line was darker than the control line at 14 days post ovulation and it was indeed twins!! Good luck

I dont know if line darkness has anything to do with it I tested the day AF was due and got a faint positive. As for the sickness I have not thrown up at all. In my first tri I had an all day sickness where I really couldnt eat but that was about it. Every pregnancy is different. I hope you get what you want, good luck :)

congratulations on your pregnancy ! :hug:

Im not sure if the darkness on the line has anything to do with it . I didnt get my positive untill 14dpo which was 3 days before af for me and they was the same colour most of the time i was testing during that period ! and were having triplets!!
We also took clomid !

Good luck ! i hope you get twins if thats what your after ! xx

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I didn't get a line on a pregnancy test until 14 DPO either and actually started with low HCG levels so had several vials of blood drawn early on :lol:

I haven't had many symptoms except for tiredness :)

line doesnt make a difference.

I had my positive 9dpo, but have with my previous two pregnancies too. I had less symptoms, i was no where near as sick, i was probably more tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->