"wouldn't it be nice..."

ourfate

Mommy to Grayson
Reaction score
so me and DH have been TTC since onctober!. and when we started, i thought "oh wouldnt it be nice to surprise parents with a Christmas gift of a grandchild" well x-mas came, and gone, then i thought, " oh wouldnt it be nice to have a valentines baby gift to DH" well, it came, and quickly gone, then DH birthday was march, "it would be a great gift for his birthday!!!" ..nope, not this time. then may, was mothers day, "what better gift to give my mom!!" ok well, again came and gone, well today is my brithday and sunday fathers day, "what a great present for fathers day and my birthday!!!" and yet again, :bfn: *sigh*:nope:.....ok what next, my dads birthday is August. thats my new goal!!! haha, im sure lots of you think this way too! AHH today is just one of those days! a little frustrated, could cry at the silliest things! my eyes are filling up right now, but im laughing all at the same time for how silly im acting. damn these emotional roller coasters we have to ride!! :dohh:

I am right there with you! DH and I have been trying since August and I would say the same thing to myself on each holiday or birthday and they would come and go with a :bfn: and a visit from :witch:

I have always loved roller coasters but this is one I have NOT enjoyed!!

Hang in there and we will see our :bfp: soon:thumbup:

P.S. I think the random crying is pretty normal, I had a meltdown on the way back from lunch today for no reason other than wanting a baby soooo bad:cry:

HUGS ladies i am feeling the same way i always have melt downs about how it feels like it will never happen I havent been officially trying as long as u ladies we NTNP for 3yrs before officially starting to try in dec 2010 i have endometriosis and am overweight dh is overweight and has high blood pressure so it really gets to me i did have a :bfp: last cycle but it was a CP :cry: i hope we alal see our :bfp: soon im ovulating this weekend so the :witch: is due 4th of july we shall see if that is our lucky holiday..GOOD LUCK and sticky baby :dust: every one

Lots of :hug: ladies.

I've been thinking the same things. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries...now I'm hoping that maybe father's day might be the day...all I want is either af to show up or get those two lines.

I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who does that. my second pg's edd was June 19th. That would have been the most amazing father's day gift for my DH and dad, 1st child and grand....

well my mom's birthday is july 20th and I'd love to tell her we're pregnant. I'll be testing a week before that so fx'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->