WOW can't believe the time..............

Lauz85

Reaction score
i've only just woken up, its my day off today and I'm 37+4 DH went to work at 8am this morning and left me in bed and I can't believe I've only just woke up lol i feel so guilty for wasting so much of the morning oooopps lol

lol good on you, if i could sleep that long i would, dont feel guilty, itll do you good to rest.xx

Welcome to my world! Don't feel guilty, enjoy while you can x

Enjoy it! Soon you won't remember what sleep is!!

Dont worry you should enjoy it, my body clock is weird at the min lol - i woke up at 5am and didnt go bed till 7.30am on Saturday and then woke up at 1pm lol oooops

Enjoy it!! I've stopped feeling guilty about sleeping an extra 2 hours in the afternoon for a long time now ;)!

you think thats bad i only woke there it nearly 1 o clock. i also feel so tired and was going to go back asleep but thought no i better get up. just going to relax in bed now for the day not feeling the best and weather is horrible. in 11 weeks i wont get a chance to do this so why not. enjoy it while we all can :)

Lol dont feel guilty ul need it soon enough!! My OH wakes me up all the time by phonein me lol at 8/9.30 otherwise i would sleep all day (if my leg cramps not to bad lol) x

lazy bones lol only messing i wish i could have a lye in i cant een sleep at night time lol x

lazy bones lol only messing i wish i could have a lye in i cant een sleep at night time lol x

i've not been sleeping for a few weeks and then the last couple of nights i've slept really well don't know why but I'm not knocking it as I keep thinking baby could arrive at any minute now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->