WOW I am so motivated from this!!

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
After watching this i am so motivated like seriously WOW everything she was saying i could relate about! it's like the kick up my arse i needed :haha:

Hope it can be some motivation for anyone who is in need!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_iymEPjgGU&feature=related

Got bored.

What i did listen to i disagree with.
One free day a week works 100% for me, otherwise i wouldnt be 65lb down

I'm the opposite if I have a free day or have a takeaway that's it I fall off the wagon for a week or 2
when I lost 4 stone a couple year back I cut out everything crappy which is probably what I should be doing now because it helps me more like she says when I have crappy food I want it more lol.

restricting your self so much will have huge impact later down the line.
i believe in world we live in now, saying no to everything that is bad for you will crack you up.

its proven that cheat days help.

personally i think its all about learning self control not something that happens in matter of weeks, its taken me montjs after months to learn how to control eat.

I agree in A way but I dont in another iykwim? it depends on the individual really. i dont have a ''cheat'' day myself cos I do just crave things more....when i am in the routine of eating healthy & portion control its easier and routine for me....plus i reaally want to lose this weight in the forseable future so i like to stick to it. but having a ''cheat day'' really helps some people. she did not say anything i did not know already tbh x

All in moderation i say.

Saying to never eat those foods again? Ever?

We only live once people! spend all your life taking perfect care of your body, depriving yourself from the 'pleasure' of eating nice things? Oh, and then you die. Had a nice life have you?? Lol.

I dont want to be on my death bed and think 'i wish i ate more cake' Lol!

Well well im waiting on my chinese getting here.. so yeah i agree i think it's bollox i was just in one of them moods like i
usually get in feeling motivated then as soon as the weekend comes it goes down the drain :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->