Wow, I can't believe they are 1!!!

Bumblebee117

Reaction score
Ladies, Ella and Finn turned 1 yesterday!!!!

I can't believe how fast the time has flown, I can remember the day I found those two little heartbeats on the screen like it was yesterday... And the day they were born is vividly in my head!!

They both love each other more than anything else in this world and show it all the time - send kisses to each other, cuddle each other, feed each other and tickle each other. :cloud9:

They both started to walk a few weeks ago and Ella is getting better every day, taking lots of steps on her own. Finn is still a big fan of crawling as he is so so fast.

They both must be going through a growth spurt as they don't stop eating, which is great as Ella is still on the 9th centile (18lbs) and Finn on the 12th (20lbs)!

We had a great day yesterday and they got lots of presents, Ella got her first doll and Finn got a batman car from "little people". Both got a wooden puzzle and a new towel, new straw beaker, hats and first pair of shoes.

They sleep from 7pm - 6am and have a 5oz bottle when they get up, followed by some pancakes and fruit or yoghurt/porridge then a snack at 10am (raisins, pear, crackers,...) lunch at 12.00 usually some pasta with veg and meat or a sandwich. They love cheese and fruit and veg, if it was up to them that would be the only food they'd eat. :haha: then some more snacks and dinner at 4.30 pm. And a bottle before bed. Ella has goats milk (cows milk allergy) and Finn is on full fat cows milk.

I am enjoying every minute but am happy that they go to nursery for 16 hrs a week, gives me some sanity and they absolutely love it there! :)

Really looking forward to the upcoming years with them, I love watching them thrive and develop their language.

For all of you girls, sit back every now and then and enjoy watching your little ones, time is flying and before we know it our babies are off to school and become independent. :hugs:

Anyways, big:hug: xx

Happy Birthday for yesterday Finn and Ella.

Great to hear they are doing so well. It's so lovely to see how they interact with each other. xx

What a beautiful update. And they're beautiful babies!! Happy belated Birthday Finn and Ella x

Happy belated birthday , they're so gorgeous. So good to hear you're enjoying them. Xx

Awww. It really is hard to believe a whole year has already passed! Happy birthday, sweet babies.

Hi, You're post was lovely :) It really made me smile. Finn and Ella are gorgeous! My twins Violet and Lilly turn 1 in 3 weeks and I can't believe where the time has gone either. It goes so quickly but I enjoy every minute xxx

No way Bumble, 1? When did that happen!?! It seems like yesterday we were welcoming them into the world. Happy Birthday little ones :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->