wow I'm off to a terrible start

MrsLo

Reaction score
So I need some serious advice! How in the heck do you ladies keep from testing? This is my very first month TTC and at this rate I will need to be comitted by month 3! I'm driving myself, and my poor husband, crazy obsessing over "symptoms". And I even tested yesterday and today at 7 and 8 DPO, knowing full well it was way too early. At least I'm out of tests for now... But I'm sure that will change when I go grocery shopping tomorrow. AF is due Friday and I would love to wait until then to test. But I know it won't happen. Any tips on how you wait?

So I need some serious advice! How in the heck do you ladies keep from testing? This is my very first month TTC and at this rate I will need to be comitted by month 3! I'm driving myself, and my poor husband, crazy obsessing over "symptoms". And I even tested yesterday and today at 7 and 8 DPO, knowing full well it was way too early. At least I'm out of tests for now... But I'm sure that will change when I go grocery shopping tomorrow. AF is due Friday and I would love to wait until then to test. But I know it won't happen. Any tips on how you wait?

I try to stay busy myself... not that it works. I just made a vow last night to wait until AF was due and lost my willpower after an hour... :haha:

As for your hubby, I would try to vent elsewhere about symptoms... like here! I know I was driving my BF mad too with my broodiness and it really started to pt a strain between us... sometimes men just do not understand what we are going thru during the 2ww! It doesn't make em bad, just want to wring their necks.... lol.

Hang in there. :hugs:

I would tend to agree with tbuns.

I never discussed symptoms or OPK's or anything with DH. We (well, I) used the SMEP this cycle, DH has no idea what that is or the fact we were using it.

Sometimes its best to keep them in the dark a little, so they don't feel the pressure of TTC.

You are more than welcome to vent to us - thats what we are all here for!! It will certainly help keep your sanity.

Haha I tested today, and I'm only 4 or 5 DPO! I knew I would though, so I bought a bunch of IC's so it would be cheap testing. I'm saving the expensive tests for later.

I found buying internet cheapie opks and hpts help keep me relaxed when iwant to test cant beat 11 dollars for 50 of em lol

Same here, Ruskie. I'm less stressed if I can just do a test whenever I feel like it.

hi,, i know exactly how u feel .. im around 8dpo myself and been so tempted to poas but have resisted so far ,, wether i make it to the 30th without doing so is highly debatable tho lol
good luck xx

Thanks girls!! I definately don't discuss ovulation or anything like that with my hubby. I'm sure that if we have to TTC for long he will eventually realize that there is always a certain time of the month that I want to BD constantly , but that hasn't happened yet :) and I will def try to keep my symptoms to myself - or on here!!

Thanks girls!! I definately don't discuss ovulation or anything like that with my hubby. I'm sure that if we have to TTC for long he will eventually realize that there is always a certain time of the month that I want to BD constantly , but that hasn't happened yet :) and I will def try to keep my symptoms to myself - or on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->