WOW.. I'm scared to even say it!!

OMG!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee:Congrats sweetie, you really deserve this!!! Good luck xxxxxx:yipee:

:hugs: Congrats on your :bfp: ! I feel exactly the same way (got my BFP yesterday) and after initial shock and excitement is coming the worry. I am telling myself that this time will be better. Same for you. Just because something happened before does not mean it will ever happen again. Easier said than done I know but try to have a pma! :dust: for sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months!

OMG huni, im so pleased for you hun huge congratulations :hugs: xxxxx

I'm so sorry about your little Rebecca. I'm so happy for you hun that you got this BFP. I look forward to seeing you over in 1st Tri. xxx

Oh Rach, I'm so glad you are in this section, you deserve it! Well done. I hope you can enjoy the coming months and wish you lots of luck. Please stay in touch, you've been such a comfort to me and I hope you still can be til I'm posting my own news here!!!

Wow hun! Just reading this now, so excited for you!! congratulations and have a happy & healthy 9 months!! Sending you loads of sticky dust!! xx

Wow Rach that is fantastic news, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->