Wow it feels like ages!

LDC

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm back and ttc #2!!

I used this forum religiously when we ttc our dd who is now a little over two years old. I had a very good pregnancy with her, but a crappy labour ending in an emcs.

I'm coming off the pill on Sunday, so I'm a couple of days premature, with dd I had my period, then missed a month, then came on and conceived within three months.

The decision has come a little out of the blue but it feels right. I think we knew it would be this year, just unsure when. We see dd playing with other kids and it makes sense to try now...she needs some companionship too and I don't want too much of a gap.

I'm hoping for a son.

The only things that I've been thinking about are...we go to Spain in June for ten days which makes me a little worried and that if we conceive theN Our children will both be November ish babies. I always said I would plan the second for the Middle of the year birth...more money issues that way make me worried.

Anyone else have two children around Xmas time? Dd is November 25th.

Hi! I used to use this forum back when I was trying to conceive my daughter- also two years ago (she was born November 21, 2012) :)

I have a feeling we were on here at the same time!

Our decision to try for #2 also came out of nowhere. My husband has been ready for a few months now, i've been a bit hesitant, until recently. I'm feeling ready, nervous, but ready!

Best of luck to you!!! It's an exciting time :)

Hi! I used to use this forum back when I was trying to conceive my daughter- also two years ago (she was born November 21, 2012) :)

I have a feeling we were on here at the same time!

Our decision to try for #2 also came out of nowhere. My husband has been ready for a few months now, i've been a bit hesitant, until recently. I'm feeling ready, nervous, but ready!

Best of luck to you!!! It's an exciting time :)

Hi Janers,

Thanks for the reply, I think we must have been! My due date was November 10th 2012 and she finally arrived on the 25th so our babies are within days of each other!

Our stories sound quite similar, my husband has been the one to raise it more and more, which I'm actually a little surprised about.

Do you have any worries if you conceive around Xmas with a child already in November? I'm being silly I think, but the money issues concern me and I always said "I'll plan the next one around may!"

Good luck!

My two are both January babies (so right after Christmas) and it's be fine :) Good luck!

My daughters original due date was December 24, I was prepared for a christmas baby last time, but it wasn't my favourite idea! My nieces birthday is December 13th, my Dad's birthday is Dec 19th, so ideally we'll skip December and have a baby in January :) Or if we're really lucky- we will have an October or another November baby! That would be really luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->