Wow! This is great!

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
I hope this is not a sign that labor is coming where I'm only 30 weeks but I feel great! I had been feeling so miserable for 3 or 4 weeks then all of a sudden at the beginning of the week I got this insane burst of energy. I had been so tired, barely able to go to work, and wanting to nap all day. Then this week I have been going to sleep past midnight and waking up by 7 every morning and feeling wide awake all day. Then this morning I decided it was time to start cleaning and organizing the entire house. I know it sounds weird but I don't even really feel pregnant anymore until Lil' Bug kicks me in the ribs. Did anyone else get a burst of energy like this at 30 weeks or is this a possible sign that I'm going to go into labor sooner than later.

Wow! I have no clue but I wish it would happen to me!

Lucky you :). I've never gotten a burst of energy at any point during any of my pregnancies. I don't think it means you are going to go into labor any time soon, but I'm still happy for you.

Me too, I played frisbee today, less motivated to do cleaning though.

Im nearly 30 weeks and appart from the occassional crap night this is probably the best ive felt since my bfp!

I got home today and cleaned the bathroom for no reason lol...

I feel ok... dunno...maybe that blissful point between having a cute bump with not that many symptoms and a huge bump and feeling crap again in a few weeks lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->