Wrap around private nursery care

starangel27

Reaction score
Hi

Wondering if anyone can help the nursey has my brain fried.
Our lo has been going to nursery since he was one and took forever to settle
hes still not totally settled. Anyway nursery asked us if we wanted him to do him 15 hours free at the nursery so we agreed rather than having to re-settle him in another nursery.

Anyway the manager caught me yesterday to say i will also have to pay some wrap around care rather than just the 15 free hours. I tried to ask the minimum wrap around we can do but she didnt answer.
Can anyone tell me this? or been in similar situation with nurserys im totally clueless.

Do nurserys open at 9 and i will have to pay say 8am till 9am?

You will pay the difference between what you pay now and the fees after your 15 free hours

Lana is in full time bit now she hs a funded place since turning 3 our fees went down by 40ish a week. That includes the extra weeks when schools are off etc so nursery average it each term weekly.

At my nursery, the free hours are between 9-3. I work 8-4, so would need wrap around care. It costs £13 for a morning and £13 for an afternoon meaning i can drop him off as early as i need to and pick him up as late a i need to. So I'd still be paying £26 per day. My nursery said I'd also need tp pay for his lunch as this isn't included in the free sessions.

Megs pre school will be 8.30 - 11.30 every day but I need childcare from 8.30 - 1.00 so I will have to pay an hour and a half childcare and for her dinner which is £7.31 per day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->