Wrap/Sling recommendations

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I'd like a wrap or sling that's suitable for BFing on the go.....

Anyone got any recommendations??

:D

you can BF a baby in moby in the cradle hold . i can still bf daisy in mine in the hug hold, just!! lol it was easier when she was smaller tho!! good thing with the moby is you can cover up as there is plenty material:) i wouldnt recommend a baba sling at all !! i couldnt see daisy and still had to hold her up as couldnt position her correctly :) xxxxxx

if its any help i can put her in moby n get her latched in both holds n take pics ? xxxx

Heya sara, my moby just arrived - i was wondering if you use the bf holding in the book or if you use other bf wrap holds?

pictures would be great xxxxx

nightmaere!!!! i have left the moby in the car and bertie is at work :hissy: i will get piccies when he gets in :) sorry girls

i used the bf hold once or twice but i just couldnt get on with it !! when she was tiny i used the newborn cradle hold to bf but she isnt too keen on that now (and is too big!) so we use the hug hold and i kinda pull my boob up a bit to get her latched!!lol i will get you piccies as soon as rob gets in :hugs:

I really want to be able to use a cradle hold and if I can BF as well great! :D

Have you considered a Ring Sling Lisa? I can't talk from experience using one for BF but they are VERY adjustable and much quicker to pop on and off than a wrap. Also if you're in public and want to cover up a little then the extra fabric can come in handy!

I have to agree with the others though, Moby's are fab, especially for newborns! And soooo comfy :D

got piccies - will upload as soon as i figure out how 2 work my new phone!!!!

I'm buying a ring sling off someone on here and I'm being lent a Moby! :D

okies here are the pics of us, please excuse the state of me !! i was just about to get in the bath and remembered to do em so i look a total clip!! also please excuse the terrible latch, Daisy kept pullin off to have a nosey around!!! lol

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

Thanks! A dear friend (and member) has offered to lend me hers! :happydance:

great! i'm sure you will love it! i adore mine n want another but i'm not allowed :hissy:

i payed around £40 or so for mine, i'm looking at a UV one which i think is a little more expensive but not much :)

i got mine for £30incfree postage from www.naturalconnection.co.uk (is it ok to put that link in?) theres also a great forum www.naturalmamas.co.uk for natural parenting, andthere is a for sale or trade board where people advertise if theyve got something to sell. i dont think you have to have posts to buy, but you do if you are selling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->