• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrapped Presents

c1403

Reaction score
Show us your wrapped Presents/stash.

Must admit this is the worst photo taken but I wanted to get it done and put away.

DD1 is brown paper and DD2 is blue. I still have loads left too.

Screenshot_20201202-122946.png

I feel like Del Boy lugging around a suitcase :xmas13:

I feel like Del Boy lugging around a suitcase :xmas13:
:haha:

I deleted mine off my phone after posting them in one of the other threads earlier. I'll have to take some more tomorrow

Yes I've made sure to delete mine asap too. Also told my mum to clear her phone just incase

And make sure if you have iPads make sure they are not stored on there too !

Its silly really, my phone is thumb print locked and the boys aren't allowed to play on it anyway but I still do it :haha:

It's always best to be on the safe side. Someone on here last year, her kids saw the photos on her phone, I can't remember who it was but I always remember to delete now!

It's always best to be on the safe side. Someone on here last year, her kids saw the photos on her phone, I can't remember who it was but I always remember to delete now!

It was me!
They saw a pile of wrapped presents going through my photos. Also DD1 can read very well so always careful. I try not to let them have my phone now but have warned my mum and sister to check it's me first if they text :)

My friend and I talk as if it isn't us just in case her girls pick up her phone as they've been known to open messenger. Though they are 10 and 12 now so the younger one will know before too much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->