Wrapping Presents... love it, or hate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hate when you make a super effort to make all your gifts look really special and pretty and spend lots of time and money on paper, ribbon, tags etc etc and someone gives you a tatty parcel thats all ripped at the corners :(

love it! it makes you realise that christmas is near! xxx

Love wrapping pressies at christmas... Can't go wrong when your feeling festive in your santa hat singing along to Cliff covered in sellotape .. its fab :happydance:

I LOVE IT! I even wrap the pics that hang on the walls to make extra decorations...looks like prezzies hanging all over the place!

I absolutely love it.. everyone thinks I am a complete xmas tart - they are correct. Give me any big occasion (especially xmas) and I will be the one with all the ideas and excitement going on inside.

One year I didn't love it was when Bethanie was in SCBU (special care) and I was wrapping pressies at like 5am!! even though we were shattered, I couldn't not have christmas. That night we had dinner at 2am!

By the way, I love your poll choices.. funny.

I LOVE wrapping prezzies ! Especially at christmas with the cute paper and the tags and stuff ! Gets me in the mood :D

I wouldnt say I hated it but I dont love it either....so I like it.

It maks me feel a bit more Christmassy....although I hate wrapping things that arent square or rectangles which I seem to buy the most of:dohh:

BUT I used to love wrapping my little brothers presents for my step mum and my dad....it was nice to see what they were getting, of course the older one knew what I was doing tucked up in the top bedroom an would keep trying to walk in!:rofl:

I always think i wrap my gifts lovely until I see my big brothers gifts which are like a display from Harrods....how did we not realise he was gay???:rofl:

Anyways..

I say go for it....do you provode the gift wrap or do your clients provide it??
Will you be doing this within there house or yours?

Emma.xx

OMG got me thinking about mince pies now... Mmmmmmm.... i really want to eat some now!! Back to the point.. i LOOOVE wrapping pressies!!

I love wrapping presents, we moved to switzerland last year and I made all the square ones look like the swiss flag - red with a white cross. The others were white with red ribbons.

Getting excited about Christmas now I've found this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"