Wrapping presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren25

Reaction score
How do you wrap your presents?

Every year i just wrap them and stick a tag on but this year im thinking i want to make them look all pretty so im thinking of wrapping ribbons and putting bows on.

What do you all do??

santa presents for lo are just wrapped with little celotape so she can easily open them. everything under the tree is red and gold wrapping paper done with ribbons and bows and tags x

I don't make much effort :blush: But I always use really Christmassy paper so it wouldn't look right with ribbons I don't think.

I got matching ribbons this year and I am putting candy canes in the tied bows on the presents. These r for family and friends only though. The kids Santa presents are just wrapped no bows or frills. I do my 2 kids in different paper so I can tell who's is who's on Xmas eve. X

For the family gifts I wrap them in posh paper, put a ribbon round and then get a Quality street chocolate, hole punch the end and thread that onto the ribbon.I tie it into a bow.Sometimes I even add colored feathers :D

The kids gifts are just wrapped with sellotape and a stick on label, lol

id love to do that but after i wrap all the kids presents i wouldnt feel like doing more than needs be! x

I just wrap and usually stick one of those flowery style bows on the corner of each parcel.. not so much for Jessica, but for others xXx

Usually I just wrap them and then put a bow on, this year though Im going to use ribbon and then put a candy cane in the tied bow. I see the idea on here, I think vix1989? had a thread on it somewhere. :)

For kians presents i will just wrap them up in lots of different xmasy paper with just a little cellotape so that they are easy to open, and i like to mix and match his i think it looks so fun. For everyone elses i put a bit more effort in and use ribbon and bows usually the same paper for them, last year i used plain silver paper and some lovely ribbon and bows, they looked so pretty xx

One year I did wrap them in ribbon and a bow but usually I wrap them and just put a bow on them then put them into a gift bag. Callums will just be wrapped up in paper, don't really see the point for Callum in wrapping them with bows/ribbons as don't think he'll appreciate them much :haha: xx

I love to do fancy ones for others, I don't worry bout the kids tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->